Disposable BBQ

Old Nov 26th 2009, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Disposable BBQ

Where can you buy em?
I'm sure I've seen them here but can't remember where.

Somehow I own a weber, gas burner and travel bbq but still need some of these little things for camping... the problems we face in Oz!

Cheers,
Sambo
Old Nov 26th 2009, 5:49 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Disposable BBQ

I've definitely seen them in DIY shops but I think I've also seen them in Safeway.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
I've definitely seen them in DIY shops but I think I've also seen them in Safeway.
Safeway! Wish we had em up here but we only have WW & C, may try a Mitre 10 though, thanks.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 6:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sambo76
Safeway! Wish we had em up here but we only have WW & C, may try a Mitre 10 though, thanks.
Safeway is the same as Woolies. They just kept the Safeway name in Vic when Woolies bought them out.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Safeway is the same as Woolies. They just kept the Safeway name in Vic when Woolies bought them out.
There's only two supermarkets and one has two names, wtf!!!
Old Nov 26th 2009, 6:40 am
Account Closed

Seems like that as they are the dominant pair. There are others. Nobody seems to mention IGA but they seem to be in most towns I've been to (albeit under different franchisees). Other chains I see regularly down here are Foodworks and Aldi.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Where can you buy em?
I'm sure I've seen them here but can't remember where.

Somehow I own a weber, gas burner and travel bbq but still need some of these little things for camping... the problems we face in Oz!

Cheers,
Sambo
Buy a cheap roasting tin add coals and put a wire rack on top.

Probably work out cheaper than buying a few disposable ones.

I have seen them in Bunnings and Coles if you want a disposable.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 7:09 am
ABCDiamond

Only called Safeways in SA, but Woolworths everywhere else

There is also a Coles and a Bilo, both owned by one company.

ALDI sometimes have the disposable BBQ, and I've seen them in both the Bunnings and Mitre 10 hardware stores.

BBQ Galore also do one for $6.95.

also http://www.2can.com.au/
Click on the button, then click locate a stockist...

Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
You're off your game today mate

Safeway is the name in Vic. Although the one in Albury (NSW) is also called Safeway. I assume that's something to do with distribution areas.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond

There is also a Coles and a Bilo, both owned by one company.

ALDI sometimes have the disposable BBQ, and I've seen them in both the Bunnings and Mitre 10 hardware stores.

BBQ Galore also do one for $6.95.
http://www.barbequesgalore.com.au/me...27_225x188.jpg

also http://www.2can.com.au/
Click on the http://www.2can.com.au/images/disposable%20bbq2.gif button, then click locate a stockist...
Good work all, I have plenty of leads to work on! BBQ number 4 coming up...
Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Good work all, I have plenty of leads to work on! BBQ number 4 coming up...
The other day Bunnings at Burleigh had loads.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 9:57 am
ABCDiamond

Safeway is the name in Vic. Although the one in Albury (NSW) is also called Safeway. I assume that's something to do with distribution areas.
You're right.. And I have no excuse....

Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light

I've seen them in K Mart and Big W
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Safeway is the name in Vic. ...
For now. All the Vic stores are progressively being re-badged Woolworths.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fish.01
For now. All the Vic stores are progressively being re-badged Woolworths.
Yeah. I know. We're going downmarket. I wouldn't call that progressive

It's bizarre but a local mall has 2 Safeways (which will presumable become 2 Woolies) because prior to the merger there was one Safeway and one Woolies. They keep both going because they don't want another supermarket to move into that space.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.