Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

disgruntled shopper - supermarkets

Wikiposts

disgruntled shopper - supermarkets

Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:21 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default disgruntled shopper - supermarkets

Had to cut this out from last weeks paper.
Forget about the price of bread.. you've more to worry about

I think this shopper is either disgusted or disgusted..lol

It's from the ticks and crosses section.. a section where people write in and give a tick if someone has been good, or a cross if someone has been bad.. you get some crackers of letters.. They always tickle me - it's supposed to be serious. . Ticks and crosses..lol

Hope nobody here is living in Albany creek and is absolutely disgusted.. the people living there seem very odd by the sound of it
Attached Thumbnails disgruntled shopper - supermarkets-shopper.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

PaulaJ will become famous soon enoughPaulaJ will become famous soon enough

Nasty! Gives new meaning to putting all of yourself into your work.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 4:53 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Shouldnt that be picks & crosses in this case? :scared:
Old Jul 19th 2004, 5:20 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally posted by PaulaJ
Nasty! Gives new meaning to putting all of yourself into your work.

:scared: good job you all cant see me, i just finished work and sat down for 5 mins b4 i pick the kids up, while reading this i was picking my nose
nowt like a gud pick is ther
and dont give me that crap of i dont do it boll@cks we all do it....
fancy a butty dear?
Old Jul 19th 2004, 6:18 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by johanne
:scared: good job you all cant see me, i just finished work and sat down for 5 mins b4 i pick the kids up, while reading this i was picking my nose
fancy a butty dear?

Such a lady.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 6:24 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by johanne
fancy a butty dear?
I noticed while I was in a long traffic line the other day that I was surrounded by blokes sitting in their cars picking their noses. No kleenex in sight. Eeeewwwww... makes you wonder about the state of their steering wheels...

Anya.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 6:41 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Attached Thumbnails disgruntled shopper - supermarkets-chckhead.jpg  
Old Jul 19th 2004, 7:12 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally posted by Ulujain

eeeeewwww thats bloody mingin....