Reload this Page >

Discounted Tickets

Discounted Tickets

Old Feb 4th 2014, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

samper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Discounted Tickets

Hi Everyone

Finally I have got 189 Visa, and thinking to fly with in few months, kindly any let me know which air line is best from Pakistan to Australia with reference to prices etc, waiting for your reply.

Regards
Samper
Old Feb 4th 2014, 11:06 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Discounted Tickets

Originally Posted by samper
Hi Everyone

Finally I have got 189 Visa, and thinking to fly with in few months, kindly any let me know which air line is best from Pakistan to Australia with reference to prices etc, waiting for your reply.

Regards
Samper
Congratulations on the visa samper

I've moved your thread to the main forum as it's a more appropriate place for the question but to be honest I'd try google
Old Feb 4th 2014, 1:02 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Discounted Tickets

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Congratulations on the visa samper

I've moved your thread to the main forum as it's a more appropriate place for the question but to be honest I'd try google
Hi Samper, congratulations on your 189

As far as I'm aware, there is no particular airline that consistently offers deep discounts. As old sparkles says, your best bet would be to google different flight search engines and compare the cost etc. Some that I can think of off the top of my head are:

kayak.com
skyscanner.net
farecompare.com
adioso.com
webjet.com
wego.com

Most search engines also let you choose the route you want to travel and sign up for emails that will let you know when special/discount fares are released.