Discount Shops

Old Aug 6th 2012, 5:40 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Discount Shops

there are dollar shops that sell cheap stuff too like hot dollar etc
Old Aug 6th 2012, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

We have dollar and sense shops in Darwin and crazy clarks which are very similar to the pound stretcher type shops in northern england
Mandy
Old Aug 6th 2012, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

Found a reject store yesterday! Was like walking into B and M bargains!!

Without the cheap booze..
Old Aug 6th 2012, 9:30 am
Poms in Limbo

Davelynd7 is a splendid one to beholdDavelynd7 is a splendid one to beholdDavelynd7 is a splendid one to beholdDavelynd7 is a splendid one to beholdDavelynd7 is a splendid one to beholdDavelynd7 is a splendid one to beholdDavelynd7 is a splendid one to beholdDavelynd7 is a splendid one to beholdDavelynd7 is a splendid one to beholdDavelynd7 is a splendid one to beholdDavelynd7 is a splendid one to behold

All the shops here (s coast) are crappy Chinese tat.... I long for home bargains and pound land and primary matalan to Marx oooooherrrr.... Don't come here if u value your shopping habits LOL. One of the reasons were pinging back to the uk soon! One of many reasons, !!!
Old Aug 7th 2012, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

chrisall is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mike_fornz
people are rich so dont need them, be warned if you are living off pounds in oz!
Yeah, am aware of that, it's going to be tough but thankfully only for a month till I get my first salary in AUD.

Cheers,
Chrisall
Old Aug 7th 2012, 11:36 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Davelynd7
All the shops here (s coast) are crappy Chinese tat.... I long for home bargains and pound land and primary matalan to Marx oooooherrrr.... Don't come here if u value your shopping habits LOL. One of the reasons were pinging back to the uk soon! One of many reasons, !!!
Don't you mean - don't come here if you value cheap arse shopping habits?

I may come across as a bit Badgeish with my next comment, but if I was missing Matalan and Poundland then I think I'd kill myself.
Old Aug 8th 2012, 1:30 am
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy

I may come across as a bit Badgeish with my next comment, but if I was missing Matalan and Poundland then I think I'd kill myself.
Old Aug 8th 2012, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

abi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud of

+1
Old Aug 9th 2012, 2:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisall
Yeah, am aware of that, it's going to be tough but thankfully only for a month till I get my first salary in AUD.

Cheers,
Chrisall
Most peeps get paid fortnightly
Old Aug 9th 2012, 8:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abi31
+1
And another one here Have to say the idea of having to go in TKMaxx brings me out in hives. I know I don't like shopping but that place is my idea absolute hell.
Old Aug 9th 2012, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

chrisall is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL, not quite that bad, I don't think anyone would miss Poundland, just don't like paying more than have to for essentials whilst burning through savings with AUDGBP < 1.5

Cheers,
Chrisall
Old Aug 10th 2012, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Noticed an Everything $2 clothes shop in Pacific Fair (GC) a few weeks ago.

I bought a couple of pairs of cord jeans at one in Australia Fair last year for gardening and they are excellent. They fit and wash well. Didn't even bother trying them on at that price!
Old Aug 11th 2012, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

martin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud ofmartin1978 has much to be proud of

I seem to remember IKEA being a discount furniture shop in the UK as well. Not here.
Old Aug 11th 2012, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by martin1978
I seem to remember IKEA being a discount furniture shop in the UK as well. Not here.
My Ikea furniture i had in the UK is double the price here.
Old Aug 12th 2012, 8:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

abi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud ofabi31 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by martin1978
It's not *that* cheap in the UK either - only for picture frames and tealights and other tat you don't really need (if I sound bitter it's cos I am - I went there today and managed to spend £40 on 'bits' and they didn't even have the thing I'd gone in for!)

And you know what - Klippan sofa plain £175 - $229 in Ikea Perth. Sounds like good odds to me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.