Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

digi boxes - what channels do they pick up?

digi boxes - what channels do they pick up?

Old Aug 11th 2006, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

zoe13 is a jewel in the roughzoe13 is a jewel in the roughzoe13 is a jewel in the roughzoe13 is a jewel in the roughzoe13 is a jewel in the rough
Default digi boxes - what channels do they pick up?

wondering whether to buy one here in adelaide. i cannot for love nor momey find out what channels they can pick up and if it is worth getting one, we dont have an aerial on the roof (we had to buy an electric booster aerial thingy) so i dont even know if that would work ... im a girl , please help me with my wonderings..
Old Aug 11th 2006, 12:18 pm
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: digi boxes - what channels do they pick up?

Originally Posted by zoe13
wondering whether to buy one here in adelaide. i cannot for love nor momey find out what channels they can pick up and if it is worth getting one, we dont have an aerial on the roof (we had to buy an electric booster aerial thingy) so i dont even know if that would work ... im a girl , please help me with my wonderings..
Hey Zoe
Try www.yourtv.com.au and ensure your profile is set to Adelaide. This will tell you what channels are available free to air and also what is on!
Good luck