Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Difference In Charges

Difference In Charges

Old Jul 21st 2004, 6:13 am
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Default Difference In Charges - How to Pay?

Dear All,

I have paid for offshore Spouse Visa fees $1210 on June 17,2004 to DIMA-Melbourne.Unfortunately, the fee has been raised to $1245. The nearest DIMA mission accepts only payment in the form of bank draft in local currency. Please suggest should OI pay the difference in amount $35 in the form of bank draft(local currency)?I have called the local mission and they say it is feasible that you again go back to Australia and pay $35 to DIMA-Melbourne and attach that slip with spouse offshore visa application??

Please suggest me in this regard,I don't wanna go back to Australia coz I am on vacations.

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited by smurtaza; Jul 21st 2004 at 6:24 am.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 6:36 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Difference In Charges - How to Pay?

Originally posted by smurtaza
Dear All,

I have paid for offshore Spouse Visa fees $1210 on June 17,2004 to DIMA-Melbourne.Unfortunately, the fee has been raised to $1245. The nearest DIMA mission accepts only payment in the form of bank draft in local currency. Please suggest should OI pay the difference in amount $35 in the form of bank draft(local currency)?I have called the local mission and they say it is feasible that you again go back to Australia and pay $35 to DIMA-Melbourne and attach that slip with spouse offshore visa application??

Please suggest me in this regard,I don't wanna go back to Australia coz I am on vacations.

Thanks,
Bill

As far as I am aware you pay the charge quoted on the day the DIMIA receive your application and shouldn't have to pay the increase anyway. Someone else may be able to clarify for you.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 12:09 pm
Banned

smurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to beholdsmurtaza is a splendid one to behold
Default Extra Charges

Dear All/Experts,

Please suggest do I need to pay DIMA extra money / difference ($35)?I have paid $1210 on June 17,2004 to DIMA-Melbourne for offshore spouse visa?

Regards,