Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Did anyone see GMTV this morning?

Did anyone see GMTV this morning?

Old Aug 18th 2005, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

Pommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud of
Question Did anyone see GMTV this morning?

Hi all did anyone get to see GMTV this morning I caught the last bit about Jono Coleman emmigrating when he was a kid I just wondered if anyone heard what the family in Perth had to say about emmigrating to Oz?

Thanks

Pommy Babe.
Old Aug 18th 2005, 8:30 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did anyone see GMTV this morning?

http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=16064
Old Aug 18th 2005, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmm... ...not much info from GMTV on their site, its just an advert for a migration agent

http://www.visabureau.co.uk/australia/

Anyone used these?

Does anyone know the family in Perth. (Sorry didn’t catch their names) They are getting their citizenship today after 4 years.
Old Aug 18th 2005, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Lal Lal a rural community outside Ballarat VIC, previously Kent England
oliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond reputeoliverandlisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Mmmm... ...not much info from GMTV on their site, its just an advert for a migration agent

http://www.visabureau.co.uk/australia/

Anyone used these?

Does anyone know the family in Perth. (Sorry didn’t catch their names) They are getting their citizenship today after 4 years.
Im currently using Visa bureau and have to give them a whole hearted thumbs up! They have been very attentive, offered excellent service and never batted an eyelid at my one sentence emails that start "just a quick question..." Seriously though, we are very fortunate. I would definitely recommend them
Lisa.x
Old Aug 18th 2005, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pommy babe
Hi all did anyone get to see GMTV this morning I caught the last bit about Jono Coleman emmigrating when he was a kid I just wondered if anyone heard what the family in Perth had to say about emmigrating to Oz?

Thanks

Pommy Babe.

Are you Shecha in disguise!!!! Do a search for Shecha and look at her avatar!
Old Aug 18th 2005, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Pommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud of

I've been looking round at different sites and on the BBC one of their most popular searches is Australia. It has some good info about emmigrating, work, housing etc.(part of the Radio One option - Chris Moyles)

Pommy Babe.
Old Aug 18th 2005, 9:56 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by logan
Are you Shecha in disguise!!!! Do a search for Shecha and look at her avatar!

Hi Logan

No its not me in disguise, my avatar piccies a bit different

Good choice though, Dory is the best!!!
Old Aug 18th 2005, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

AnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Did anyone see GMTV this morning?

I saw it they had sold house here a bought a big house and business in Perth they said they had there ups and downs but overall they love it they said it just takes time, the 3 kids also loved it as well. They were getting citizenship today after 4 year. They all seemed very happy and said they would not change a thing (good luck to them)