Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Did anyone see Adelaide's today tonight?

Did anyone see Adelaide's today tonight?

Old Oct 30th 2007, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute
Default Did anyone see Adelaide's today tonight?

They're going to be doing a segment about British people coming to Adelaide and not being able to get jobs....

Looks interesting. Any ideas how we can record that so we can add it on here for others to see?

With a bit of luck it might appear on here tomorrow, i guess.
Old Oct 30th 2007, 9:31 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did anyone see Adelaide's today tonight?

no.. but gonna watch Yesterdays Today Tonight Tomorrow

Will have a loooksy at the link now
Nope dont work
Old Oct 30th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
no.. but gonna watch Yesterdays Today Tonight Tomorrow

Will have a loooksy at the link now
Nope dont work
lOl Well it's tomorrows that looks most interesting. They showed a northerner who was saying he daughter was crying wondering when her Daddy was coming home and suggesting that the Oz government give him some benefits to help him as new arrival. Showed pictures of him circling jobs and asked the question are the Brits upprepared by the government or just whinging....

mmmm

Interesting...

lmao
If I can find a way to tape it digitally I will but not sure how I can do it. Anyone got Foxtel and <or> the ability to record it onto a HDD??
Old Oct 30th 2007, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mochinbach
lOl Well it's tomorrows that looks most interesting. They showed a northerner who was saying he daughter was crying wondering when her Daddy was coming home and suggesting that the Oz government give him some benefits to help him as new arrival. Showed pictures of him circling jobs and asked the question are the Brits upprepared by the government or just whinging....

mmmm

Interesting...

lmao
If I can find a way to tape it digitally I will but not sure how I can do it. Anyone got Foxtel and <or> the ability to record it onto a HDD??

I have a DVD recorder but don't know how to get it to play on my PC (the file disappears when I put the DVD in my PC player ) - so if anyone can answer that then I'll tape it
Old Oct 30th 2007, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

ace! Anyone with clever ness???

lol

You could send me the DVD and I'll see if I can make it go?? - if no one has any idea! lol
Old Oct 30th 2007, 1:12 pm
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Just a suggestion, but shall we just all watch it and then you dont need to worry about tapeing it??
Old Oct 30th 2007, 1:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I think the guy who was featured posted on this site;

http://z2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb...howtopic=32616

I would love to see the program if anyone managed to record it. (I'm in the UK!!)
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I think the guy who was featured posted on this site;

http://z2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb...howtopic=32616

I would love to see the program if anyone managed to record it. (I'm in the UK!!)
Hopefully we'll find away. It's on tonight! anyone who has a way of recording the tv help us out

Wendy, if you DVD it and post it to me I'll see if I can rip the file of theDVD and upload it... (Hope you and your family are well

S
x
Old Oct 31st 2007, 5:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully we'll find away. It's on tonight! anyone who has a way of recording the tv help us out

Wendy, if you DVD it and post it to me I'll see if I can rip the file of theDVD and upload it... (Hope you and your family are well

S
x

I'm just looking at the paperwork we got with the recorder to see if it say's what format it records in - leave it with me.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

I taped it using the webcam...
The video quality is awful but you can hear it really well.

If you're curious about what they said

Click here

You'll need to download the video to watch it
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I taped it using the webcam...
The video quality is awful but you can hear it really well.

If you're curious about what they said

Click here

You'll need to download the video to watch it

I've got it on the DVD recorder, but I'll be buggered if I can find it on my PC when I put it on a disc

I put my PC TV tuner on, but I couldn't get the bloody sound to work. and the picture is really bad cos my Aerial is crap!

Think I'll give up for today
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh, and what a whinging bugger he was.
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:39 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Tape Today Tonight?
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Tape Today Tonight?

She MADE me do it
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

LOl. There was an article on Brits coming to Adelaide and finding it hard so they were going home . Just thought others here might find it useful.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.