Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Diaries, Blogs and Bellyaches . . . the final solution?

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Diaries, the next step . . .
Yes, let us all be able to have our own diaries
36.36%
No, not the place for it
5.45%
Have the option to buy blog/space on the Forum
18.18%
Have your own website and plug it in your signature
50.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Diaries, Blogs and Bellyaches . . . the final solution?

Old May 19th 2005, 11:52 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Diaries, Blogs and Bellyaches . . . the final solution?

Originally Posted by Dirk Gently
Well, a Blog is a weblog, which is just someones personal diary that they choose to put on the web, recording their day to day lives and thoughts. So a blog thread would be, someone recording their lives on a thread. Not necessarily on topic, not necessarily interesting, just basically their own diary space.

Now if we ALL did that, my what an interesting forum this would be.

Dirk
Thanks for that Dirk.

What a load of shite that idea is then.

Keep this place the way it is, if people want to post vast amounts of personal stuff that's fair enough but they may leave themselves open to criticism. Live by the sword and all that.

This post is not having a go at anyone (so please don't think that it is)

Fact.
Old May 19th 2005, 11:53 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

got it now, cheers
Old May 20th 2005, 8:22 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Dont know what the final solution is, but I had to go for the last option; if only because thats what I've been doing for dont-know-how-long, up to you if you click on the links then
I think having your own website is the way to go, like Jad n Rich said it doesn't leave anyone open to being pelted with abuse or was it eggs.

M