Diaries

Old Aug 10th 2004, 6:59 pm
Walla's bird

marie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of lightmarie66 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Diaries

I love reading the Go Bananas diary postings however with much organising to do at the mo I find myself skimming over some of it - not out of disrespect but because some are quite long (although interesting, informative, amusing) Having aquired a new digi camera at the weekend decided to diary our leaving experience in photo form (some of which I'll share - others perhaps not!!!) Anyway have just posted a couple on the Photopost from one of the many leaving parties organised for us. One of me and the girls the other of Walla 1 and the lads. He's the one in the middle of the goal!! The other pic is of our beautiful summer - just for all of you who are lucky enough to be enjoying the Aus winter!!!!

N'joy

Not long now we hope!!!!!