dialling codes

Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default dialling codes

any help appreciated,

we need to contact an area called elizabeth near adelaide,
i tried putting the 0061 before the number then tried 00618 before the number but still no luck,

What am i doing wrong????
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud of
Default Re: dialling codes

I found an excellent website the other day which you might find useful to answer your question.

If you enter in where you are and where you want to call and the phone number you are trying to reach it works it all out for you.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...ing.html?p2=57
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

True Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gina and danny
any help appreciated,

we need to contact an area called elizabeth near adelaide,
i tried putting the 0061 before the number then tried 00618 before the number but still no luck,

What am i doing wrong????

Try this link:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...ng.html?p2=136

Hope it works!!!!

Di x
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

True Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to beholdTrue Blue Toffee is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by True Blue Toffee
Try this link:

Hope it works!!!!

Di x

Flutterby beat me to it!!!!!
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Flutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud ofFlutterby has much to be proud of

Flutterby beat me to it!!!!!
Snap!
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

Try this link:

Hope it works!!!!

Di x

no still no luck:curse:

everytime i dial it says number not recognised so i tried dialling another shop on the list because i thought maybe they closed down or something but the same message again:curse: :curse: :curse:
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

I've just double checked and the 0061 for Australia is correct, 8 for the region so the only thing I can suggest you try is drop the first digit of the telephone number you have???

When calling the UK from overseas we have to drop the first digit of our code (I think?).

If not, have you tried the International Operator 118 505. Fingers crossed this works as I have no other suggestions!

Good luck

Di x
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

I've just double checked and the 0061 for Australia is correct, 8 for the region so the only thing I can suggest you try is drop the first digit of the telephone number you have???

When calling the UK from overseas we have to drop the first digit of our code (I think?).

If not, have you tried the International Operator 118 505. Fingers crossed this works as I have no other suggestions!

Good luck

Di x
its just not working,

i have a moblile no for them do you know what i have to dial before i put that no in , i pulling me hair out here!!!!
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

its just not working,

i have a moblile no for them do you know what i have to dial before i put that no in , i pulling me hair out here!!!!
Gina

If you put the number you are supposed to dial in the bottom box of that link and then pick the options from thr drop down it should tell you what you need to dial whether it is a mobile or fixed line.

F
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Come on Gina

I'm on the edge of my seat.................... did it work?

Di x
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Come on Gina

I'm on the edge of my seat.................... did it work?

Di x
hooraaaaaay!!!!

it worked for the mobile

But i got == this persons mobile is switched off:curse: :curse: :curse:

i dont know. just not my day i guess and its only 10.30
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

hooraaaaaay!!!!

it worked for the mobile

But i got == this persons mobile is switched off:curse: :curse:

i dont know. just not my day i guess and its only 10.30

Thank God something worked!!!!!

Di x
Old Apr 26th 2007, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

What's the number you're trying?

From the UK it should be 0061 8 8............(Adleaide no's start with 8)