Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

DIAC phone number from UK.

DIAC phone number from UK.

Old Aug 7th 2007, 11:48 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default DIAC phone number from UK.

Does anyone know it please, sorry for being cheeky.

i am going mad here.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DIAC phone number from UK.

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Does anyone know it please, sorry for being cheeky.

i am going mad here.
+61 1300 364 613

They'll be shut now though, since it's 9:20pm
Old Aug 7th 2007, 11:54 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
+61 1300 364 613

They'll be shut now though, since it's 9:20pm

Hehe i nkow Wendy thank you very much hun xxx

Just so fed up right now am going to stay up tonite and give em a ring,

My head is up my jacksy right now..............i put 00 in place of the + dnt i?
Old Aug 7th 2007, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe i nkow Wendy thank you very much hun xxx

Just so fed up right now am going to stay up tonite and give em a ring,

My head is up my jacksy right now..............i put 00 in place of the + dnt i?

I think so

I used my mobile from the UK to call them, so I could put in the +
Old Aug 7th 2007, 11:59 am
Loving it in SA

I think so

I used my mobile from the UK to call them, so I could put in the +
thanks Wendy your a star...........will do it that way tonite bout 1 am our time
Old Aug 7th 2007, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

thanks Wendy your a star...........will do it that way tonite bout 1 am our time

I'll post at 8:20am our time, then you know you only have 40 minutes to wait
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:24 pm
Loving it in SA

I'll post at 8:20am our time, then you know you only have 40 minutes to wait
Hehe thank you
Old Aug 7th 2007, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

rightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to all

Yes, so dial in 0061 1300 364 613
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:11 pm
Loving it in SA

Originally Posted by rightruccus
Yes, so dial in 0061 1300 364 613
Cheers for that mate i aint had a good day today i was at work in body but with the mrs in hosital in mind.

I felt so bad today i was making myself feel sick soooo not good.

Fell a bit better tonite.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

rightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to all

Cheers for that mate i aint had a good day today i was at work in body but with the mrs in hosital in mind.

I felt so bad today i was making myself feel sick soooo not good.

Fell a bit better tonite.
Sorry to hear that bud. Hope everything goes well with your missus and you get the news you're looking for from DIAC.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 11:55 pm
Loving it in SA

Originally Posted by rightruccus
Sorry to hear that bud. Hope everything goes well with your missus and you get the news you're looking for from DIAC.

:curse: cant get through they seem well busy :curse:
Old Aug 8th 2007, 3:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ooops, forgot to turn my PC on this morning to tell you

Did you get through in the end?
Old Aug 8th 2007, 8:11 am
Loving it in SA

Ooops, forgot to turn my PC on this morning to tell you

Did you get through in the end?
Yes i did eventually Wendy, they said that he is going to put a note on my file saying that due to recouperation Kat will not be able to fly, and that there are a few options availaibe to us.

Just got to wait for CO to get in touch with us, i am going to give it a couple of days then email them again.

Feel a bit better today, Kat has her op today will feel worse as the day goes by