Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Determination, Australia and Living Your Life

Determination, Australia and Living Your Life

Old May 7th 2005, 9:12 pm
Professional Princess

Thumbs up Determination, Australia and Living Your Life

I don't know if any of you guys have found this but the TRA takes over your whole life and thats BEFORE you get to the DIMIA part.

Well after a few frustrated moments (you know what I mean Rooksie and Jonahs Mummy), I have decided on a few things.

Whilst the TRA is cooking nicely in its preparation stage - reasons for its delay are too many to mention, I am getting on with a few other things.

Abdel is (when he gets his spruced up resume - get on with it Nige) will be applying for his company to sponsor him in Australia, so far looking positive.

I have applied to do my nurse training in September, so I have a career to fall back on.

And whilst this is cooking, we are going to Thailand in June so I can finally write my long awaited article on Rabies. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time, being in veterinary journalism in my spare time.

So I shall be studying it and hopefully making contacts with some vets over there and travelling around if I have to.

And also we will find time to do the elephant safari and absorb the surroundings whilst paying respect to those that lost their lives in the Tsunami.

The TRA will not take over my life and my dreams about Alan and Co, will stop (speak to you monday Alan ).

Im living my life, I shall work my tits off to get to Australia and yes, although it's my aim to get there, Im waking up to other things that matter too.

I went out with my dear old mum today and had a lovely day.

I had my second lot of holiday jabs today, had my first rabies shot and then she stuck a typhoid in for good measure.

At that point I nearly fainted and hubby burst out laughing and pointed out to the nurse; 'Look at her, she's gone white'.

Then twenty minutes later, with sweat pouring down my chalk white face, he took me for breakfast and laughed on the other side of his face when I nearly fainted in the restuarant

Life goes on and its too short to let Mr TRA man ruin it.

We will get to Australia, if its not through my husband, it will be through me and a new career.

Alan from Go Matilda, thanks for the email you sent me, I hope you feel better, its no fun being ill - and I'm not scared anymore (big grin on my face).

To everyone else, don't let them get you down.

Old May 7th 2005, 9:50 pm
Professional Princess

Default Re: Determination, Australia and Living Your Life

Bloody Kylie Minogue on TV is not helping.

I want her perfect botty.

Old May 7th 2005, 10:03 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

It must be plastic , PP. It bounces around, pert and perfectly rounded, sticking two fingers up at normal women everywhere. I mean, I actually think Kylie is quite cool (if you ignore the rather vomit-inducing 'Especially for yooooo'. No posterior is that high naturally. But I know that her Butt defies the laws of nature and womanhood!

Oh, if only I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky!

Nicky
Old May 7th 2005, 10:17 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
It must be plastic , PP. It bounces around, pert and perfectly rounded, sticking two fingers up at normal women everywhere. I mean, I actually think Kylie is quite cool (if you ignore the rather vomit-inducing 'Especially for yooooo'. No posterior is that high naturally. But I know that her Butt defies the laws of nature and womanhood!

Oh, if only I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky!

Nicky

Shes got a strange thing on her head now Nicky, I think its a hat. Shes on Channel 4 in concert.

I might beat her up for her visa.

Old May 7th 2005, 10:35 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I had to miss the West Indies/South Africa cricket to watch this (wife had the remote). She looks great, especially with her plastic arse. I still think her sister is sexier though.
Old May 7th 2005, 10:40 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I had to miss the West Indies/South Africa cricket to watch this (wife had the remote). She looks great, especially with her plastic arse. I still think her sister is sexier though.

There is more Kylie on channel 4 right now.

I like Dannis music much better.

But I still want her bottom.

Old May 7th 2005, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Why did they change the following programme though? I was looking forward to Kylie Entirely and now it's blinkin Richard and Judy. Wot's that all about?
Old May 7th 2005, 10:49 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
Why did they change the following programme though? I was looking forward to Kylie Entirely and now it's blinkin Richard and Judy. Wot's that all about?
Ah, Judy. D'you know, I LIKE Judy - she's a real looking woman! I'm more of a Judy than a Kylie, much to my Other Half's dismay!!! But then, he's not much of a Keanu and I still love him!!!

Nicky
Old May 7th 2005, 10:55 pm
In my own little world!

There is more Kylie on channel 4 right now.

Ugh, PP! Danni Minogue, what's she all about???. Only reason for her existence (apart from vocals on rather cool 'Who Do You Love Now' song in 2001) is to be Kylies Ugly, Talentless Younger Sister. Never seen her bum, so can't comment. Although she was married to rather gorgeous actor in 'Nip Tuck' so must have some hidden talent!!

Oh, I am such a nasty person when I've had too much vino!!! I'm taking myself off to bed!!

Nicky
Old May 7th 2005, 10:57 pm
Professional Princess

Ah, Judy. D'you know, I LIKE Judy - she's a real looking woman! I'm more of a Judy than a Kylie, much to my Other Half's dismay!!! But then, he's not much of a Keanu and I still love him!!!

Nicky

I dont know why they changed it either

Ive made myself my old woman drink of chocolate horlicks.

And im taking some painkillers cos my arm is sore and hot with a lump on it from my jabs.

Hubby is asleep and I shall be on here for a bit yet.

Old May 7th 2005, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ialibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond reputeIalibu has a reputation beyond repute

And whilst this is cooking, we are going to Thailand in June so I can finally write my long awaited article on Rabies. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time, being in veterinary journalism in my spare time.

I had my second lot of holiday jabs today, had my first rabies shot and then she stuck a typhoid in for good measure.
Rabies shots? Where are you going?

They aren't needed for most of Asia as far as I know. And out Quarantine people are very paranoid about bugs that we don't have so we would soon know if shoots of those ilk were required.

I am interested.
Old May 8th 2005, 12:22 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ialibu
Rabies shots? Where are you going?

They aren't needed for most of Asia as far as I know. And out Quarantine people are very paranoid about bugs that we don't have so we would soon know if shoots of those ilk were required.

I am interested.
Europe, North America, ...?

RABIES
Old May 8th 2005, 4:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

It bounces around, pert and perfectly rounded, sticking two fingers up...
Bloody perverts This is a family forum, take your smutty talk outside,

Or at least couch it in lots of innuendo, we all want Kylies ass, but for different reasons.

Cheers,
JTL

I was of course refering to her donkey when I said ass

Last edited by JackTheLad; May 8th 2005 at 4:53 am.
Old May 8th 2005, 6:10 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam

So I gather you *finally* heard from you-know-who?????? PM me the intricates as I was getting so concerned...... I hope you have a wonderful time and become rich & famous with your article....

Love you !

Claire
x
PS. I hope the story isn't to be about TRA men with Rabies! LOL
Old May 8th 2005, 8:20 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Shes got a strange thing on her head now Nicky, I think its a hat. Shes on Channel 4 in concert.

I might beat her up for her visa.

Maybe if you beat her up you'll get a visa anyway?!?!?! Oh no, thats Delta Goodrem, sorry!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.