Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Detailed Map of Tasmania

Detailed Map of Tasmania

Old Apr 16th 2005, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Detailed Map of Tasmania

Apparently theres a little peak in Tasmania where the sensations are just amazing. I've never found it. Detailed directions anyone?

Oh, wrong forum again?

JTL
Old Apr 16th 2005, 12:39 pm
Badge

Default Re: Detailed Map of Tasmania

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Apparently theres a little peak in Tasmania where the sensations are just amazing. I've never found it. Detailed directions anyone?

Oh, wrong forum again?

JTL
Have to agree with you, there, I've found many sensations associated with the Map of Tassy.

Badge

Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

The only other details I have is its at the very southern tip of tassie, near a valley, and surrounded by a small hill.

The wife keeps wanting me to go there, but her directions are rubbish.

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:32 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

The only other details I have is its at the very southern tip of tassie, near a valley, and surrounded by a small hill.

The wife keeps wanting me to go there, but her directions are rubbish.

Cheers,
JTL
I've got a book at home (I'm in the library), on the South Western wilderness which describes the various peaks and vistas. I'll take a peek tonight and get back to you next week if I come up with anything; unless of course someone gives you the info before then.
Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:46 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonyk38
I've got a book at home (I'm in the library), on the South Western wilderness which describes the various peaks and vistas. I'll take a peek tonight and get back to you next week if I come up with anything; unless of course someone gives you the info before then.
OK, so I didn't get the joke at first, and am seriously sleep deprived, seriously stressed, and seriously f**ked off with my course...
Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:55 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonyk38
OK, so I didn't get the joke at first, and am seriously sleep deprived, seriously stressed, and seriously f**ked off with my course...
I am glad that got sorted out. I was about to tell you not to bother with your book as MrsDagBoy has an excellent Map Of Tassie and I can go and have a ferret around and see what I can put my finger on. I think I know the place JTL means - cannot remember the name but it is on the tip of my tongue

Cheers,

DagBoy
Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:07 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

It's actually on a smooth boulder on top of that small hill, just above waterfall which only runs at certain times. The small hill is devoid of growth, but it's surrounded by bushland. At the bottom of the hill there's a deep cave which you might find to be worth exploring too!

Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ProofReader

At the bottom of the hill there's a deep cave which you might find to be worth exploring too!
I love potholing!

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:28 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

I love potholing!

Cheers,
JTL

You need a holiday in Sydney then

Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
You need a holiday in Sydney then
Why?

I did a google before I posted that, it didn't come up with anything dodgey.

Whats the scary version of potholing?

(Remember this is a clean thread about the geography and enjoyment of tasmania, and its southern peaks and valleys )

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:35 pm
Merlot

Sweet Mother of Gwad, how the hell did I get mixed up with this crazy lot of pervs

Anyone fancy goin off road in the bush??? :scared:

Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:37 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, wrong forum again?

JTL
If I hadn't blown all my karma then I'd have to send you some for this
Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Merlot
Anyone fancy goin off road in the bush??? :scared:
Careful now If you get lost you could end up down a dark alley, and the wife wouldn't be happy about that.

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by wmoore
If I hadn't blown all my karma then I'd have to send you some for this
Your interested in Tassie then?

Arn't we all. I think this is a useful thread. I hope we can all learn something.

(probably Benny hill and blackadder jokes)

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:40 pm
Merlot

Careful now If you get lost you could end up down a dark alley, and the wife wouldn't be happy about that.

Cheers,
JTL
Mind it could be flat and barren like the Brazilian bushland

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.