Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Desperate for a decent hair cut in Perth!!

Desperate for a decent hair cut in Perth!!

Old Aug 17th 2010, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Barnsley to Uxbridge to Southampton and eventually to Iluka....
Gert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really nice
Default Desperate for a decent hair cut in Perth!!

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good hair stylist in the northern suburbs of Perth preferably not too far from Joondalup though I don't mind travelling a bit for someone who is really good. After three hair cuts in Perth my hair needs some intensive therapy! Also need someone who is good with colour. Thanks.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 3:45 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Desperate for a decent hair cut in Perth!!

Originally Posted by Gert Muller
Hi

Can anyone recommend a good hair stylist in the northern suburbs of Perth preferably not too far from Joondalup though I don't mind travelling a bit for someone who is really good. After three hair cuts in Perth my hair needs some intensive therapy! Also need someone who is good with colour. Thanks.
Andy Furniss at Contempory Hairdressing.

http://www.contemporaryhairdressing.com.au/

have recommended loads of people, all very happy.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

Gert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really niceGert Muller is just really nice

Originally Posted by northernbird
Andy Furniss at Contempory Hairdressing.

http://www.contemporaryhairdressing.com.au/

have recommended loads of people, all very happy.
Thanks lots, booked in for Thursday!!
Old Aug 17th 2010, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

A welsh girl called Ceri (she's a bit of a blether) at Maurice Meade in Whitfords City. She was by far the best hairdresser I found but I had some terrible ones before I found her!
Old Aug 17th 2010, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

halfcamoflauge is on a distinguished road

The best hair cut i got was with a girl called Asha at The hairdressers in Butler. She is English and know what style will suit yr face. Very good.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

I found a great hairdresser after several disasters! She worked at a salon in Clarkson, but now works in Subiaco, toooo far, not to panic, she also comes to the house, she lives in Wanneroo and comes to me in Quinns Rocks, she will come to you too if you need.
Catkin
Old Aug 17th 2010, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks a lot for all your replies. I have booked in with Andy Furniss so see how it goes but its great to have some recommendations.
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 12:52 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

How did you go with your haircut???
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 1:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by northernbird
How did you go with your haircut???
I love my new haircut! Had a bit of a change and its great and Andy is really good, listens to what you want. Thanks lots.
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 1:21 am
Gutter Gob!!

I love my new haircut! Had a bit of a change and its great and Andy is really good, listens to what you want. Thanks lots.
Glad to hear it. He does listen but won't just do anything which I like. I suggested something last time I went and he told me that it wouldn't suit my hair type. Some hairdressers would have just gone ahead (excuse the pun!) and cut it.
Old Feb 17th 2011, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hsherriff will become famous soon enoughHsherriff will become famous soon enough

There is a great Hairdressers in Joondalup.
Style Director and Salon Owner, Sophia Bassi has over twenty years experience in hairdressing, working around the world and in top London salons, including the prestigious Harvey Nichols.

Its and Aveda salon and I have been going there for about a year now. I found it after having my hair ruined by other salons.

check out their website.

http://www.thesourcehairdressing.com.au/index.html

good luck