Reload this Page >

Designated area sponsored

Designated area sponsored

Old Apr 11th 2005, 5:01 am
Just Joined

smith1969 is on a distinguished road
Default Designated area sponsored

Hi there,

I am goingto apply for migration in Australia as Designated area sponsored category. But My spouse brother lives in Australia. But booklet 6 explains as follows
"If your sponsor is your spouse's blood relative. your spouse must complete form 47SK( Application for general skilte migration) as the primary applicant even if you are the person satisfying the basic requirements. "

Please let me know who should do the skills assessment and IELTS test -myself or spouse.

Thanks in advance
RAAA
Old Apr 11th 2005, 5:29 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Designated area sponsored

Originally Posted by smith1969
Hi there,

I am goingto apply for migration in Australia as Designated area sponsored category. But My spouse brother lives in Australia. But booklet 6 explains as follows
"If your sponsor is your spouse's blood relative. your spouse must complete form 47SK( Application for general skilte migration) as the primary applicant even if you are the person satisfying the basic requirements. "

Please let me know who should do the skills assessment and IELTS test -myself or spouse.

Thanks in advance
RAAA
Hi

We came on that visa.....MY cousin was our sponsor so I was the MAIN applicant, but my HUBBY'S skills were assessed for the application.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 5:50 am
Just Joined

smith1969 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by biggy
Hi

We came on that visa.....MY cousin was our sponsor so I was the MAIN applicant, but my HUBBY'S skills were assessed for the application.

Hi,

Thanks, From which form I have to tell them that seconday applicant provides the skills assessed in addition to fill the 47SK form by main applicant.

Thanks
RAAA
Old Apr 11th 2005, 5:53 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by smith1969
Hi,

Thanks, From which form I have to tell them that seconday applicant provides the skills assessed in addition to fill the 47SK form by main applicant.

Thanks
RAAA

I am trying to remember what form 47sk looks like......I am sure in the part that asks ofr skills etc...I left mine blank but hubbys were filled in....then the results of his skills assessment went along with the main aplication