Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

derek here. half/three quarters pissed. how are you tonight?

derek here. half/three quarters pissed. how are you tonight?

Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

kateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nice
Default derek here. half/three quarters pissed. how are you tonight?

been drinking steadily since hit me baby one more time started and am having a great time.however(the greatest segway ever invented) kate is now watching madonna mania and it's more than i can take so now you have me. how is your saturday night panning out?
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:25 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all
Default Re: derek here. half/three quarters pissed. how are you tonight?

At work bored and watching the palace/norwich replay.
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

kateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nice

Originally Posted by Stormz
At work bored and watching the palace/norwich replay.
you could be watching madonna mania with a drunken kate
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:28 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kateandderek
been drinking steadily since hit me baby one more time started and am having a great time.however(the greatest segway ever invented) kate is now watching madonna mania and it's more than i can take so now you have me. how is your saturday night panning out?
No idea what you are talking about but I'm on it with you, 4.27am here and I am still up being accompanied by a bottle of Jack Daniels

Have a good one
Kala
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JayDeee
No idea what you are talking about but I'm on it with you, 4.27am here and I am still up being accompanied by a bottle of Jack Daniels

Have a good one
Kala
so called celebs sing madonna. sounds as bad as it is. and kate is starting to sing now
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:30 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee

Have a good one
Kala

DErek i'm with you buddy, few too many beers in me, and i still aint watching Mad....onna..RATHER POKE ME EYES OUT.
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ben wanting brisbane life
DErek i'm with you buddy, few too many beers in me, and i still aint watching Mad....onna..RATHER POKE ME EYES OUT.

i'm with you ben. apart from not having enough drink
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:34 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

I don`t even drink but think I would have to start if watching karaoke cack like that...... pass me another double.
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

it is now g4 crucifying madonna. this is what i live for
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

i'm with you ben. apart from not having enough drink
Anyone got a gun Mrs Didnaeseeu is watching GTWATS sing shite and stealing my popcorn(and shes pissed)

Only bonus got lots of beer about to get soooooooh drunk
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:40 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

it is now g4 crucifying madonna. this is what i live for

Derek BBC1 is slightly better, it has anne robinson on it....

Oh the joys of paying your licence fee....worth every penny./
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
Anyone got a gun Mrs Didnaeseeu is watching GTWATS sing shite and stealing my popcorn(and shes pissed)

Only bonus got lots of beer about to get soooooooh drunk
what does the g stand for? i know what the twats is
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:42 pm
Born to be wild....

Just to ADD i got a great idea, chuck the tv and the licence fee, and fill the fridfe up with lager................Sorted ahhh value for money..
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

i'd give anne robinson the benefit of the doubt
Old Apr 16th 2005, 8:46 pm
Born to be wild....

i'd give anne robinson the benefit of the doubt

I wouldn't give her anything derek, but if you would give her one then you must be really pissed........ :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.