Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Derby Night out??

Derby Night out??

Old Apr 17th 2005, 7:36 pm

Shelley29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Derby Night out??

Originally Posted by haggisUK
OK, I've rung Fat Cats and they can get us in on the 21st May. I have asked for an 8.30pm sitting as they are a bar too so we can always meet there and have a few before sitting down to eat. Otherwise we could meet somewhere close by if anyone has any ideas....?

They want £5.00 deposit per person so we'll need the deposits off everyone as soon as possible to secure the booking. If you want to come along, please PM MrFlibbleUK and he'll give you the address to send your cheques to. Obviously we don't want to be paying deposits if people might drop out. They also want to pre-book the meals so as soon as I get the menus, I'll PM everyone who PM's Mr Flibble.

This is so complicated!!!

Sorry have to give this a miss as it is father in law's birthday and mother in law is putting on a spread!.

Ash & Shelley
Old Apr 17th 2005, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Right so far for the grub I have the following names, does this sound about right to everyone? anyone not bothered about eating? I have assumed everyone is bringing a '+1' so apologies if your not....

poshrice + 1
fozzie +1
salsa + 1
Bubbles + 1
Me + 1
hlbrunty + 1
FrancineCrump + 1

Is this about right?
Old Apr 17th 2005, 7:49 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Right so far for the grub I have the following names, does this sound about right to everyone? anyone not bothered about eating? I have assumed everyone is bringing a '+1' so apologies if your not....

poshrice + 1
fozzie +1
salsa + 1
Bubbles + 1
Me + 1
hlbrunty + 1
FrancineCrump + 1

Is this about right?

Sounds good to us!
(Don't get out (together) very often!!)
Old Apr 17th 2005, 8:29 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

poshrice + 1
fozzie +1
salsa + 1
Bubbles + 1
Me + 1
hlbrunty + 1
FrancineCrump + 1

Is this about right?
We're still ok and looking forward to it.

Michele
Old Apr 17th 2005, 8:50 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fozzie

Michele
As far as i know we are still ok will speak to sparkyeng in the morning
Old Apr 17th 2005, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by fozzie

Michele
Have sent you a Private Message Foz
Old Apr 17th 2005, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by poshrice
Excellent, if you let me know.

Steve
Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by poshrice
Any news?
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:11 am
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

Any news?
I've sent you a PM Mr Flibble

Michelle
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:22 pm
C

NEILL & SHARON MILLS is on a distinguished road

poshrice + 1
fozzie +1
salsa + 1
Bubbles + 1
Me + 1
hlbrunty + 1
FrancineCrump + 1

Is this about right?
Hi MrFlibbleUK
Me and hubby are hoping to join you all, but at the moment struggling with babysitter. When is the latest to let you know? The joy of kids eh!
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NEILL & SHARON MILLS
Hi MrFlibbleUK
Me and hubby are hoping to join you all, but at the moment struggling with babysitter. When is the latest to let you know? The joy of kids eh!
Am going to drop the deposit off this weekend so an answer by this weekend would be good. I will however let them know that we may have extra people tagged on and see what they say.
Old Apr 20th 2005, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Just to let everyone know I am dropping the deposit off for Fat Cats on Saturday to reserve our tables, can anyone who has not already pm'd (and made arrangements to send me deposit) and wishes to go please let me know asap.

Cheers
Old Apr 20th 2005, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just bumping it back to the top....any more takers for a night of food drink and dancing (or in my case food, drinking and standing around watching people dancing and drinking some more).

Plan is as follows (subject to some change)....

Meet at Fat Cat in Derby for drinks.
Dinner at 8:30 (with drinks).
Standing Order (more cheap drinks).
The Outback bar (not so cheap drinks but you can buy Ozzie beer).
Flares Nightclub (its soooo bad its funny, a 70's themed nightclub...very strange).
Chips/Kebab/Pizza.

Am off to pay the deposit on Saturday so if you can let me know. I will be asking if its okay to hold a few extra as well just incase people arent sure at the moment.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

hlbrunty is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: Derby Night out??

Just bumping it back to the top....any more takers for a night of food drink and dancing (or in my case food, drinking and standing around watching people dancing and drinking some more).

Plan is as follows (subject to some change)....

Meet at Fat Cat in Derby for drinks.
Dinner at 8:30 (with drinks).
Standing Order (more cheap drinks).
The Outback bar (not so cheap drinks but you can buy Ozzie beer).
Flares Nightclub (its soooo bad its funny, a 70's themed nightclub...very strange).
Chips/Kebab/Pizza.

Am off to pay the deposit on Saturday so if you can let me know. I will be asking if its okay to hold a few extra as well just incase people arent sure at the moment.
I might have missed it but what date is it planned for?
Helen
Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hlbrunty
I might have missed it but what date is it planned for?
Helen
Its for the 21st of May......let me know fi you require any further details.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.