Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Derby meet take 2

Derby meet take 2

Old Sep 7th 2005, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Derby meet take 2

Originally Posted by possoms
Hi all thanks to the lovely Mr Fibble (i've pm'd you) we will be there next week. Will be really good to meet you all
Am definately having food Possums (and probably more food after the food...cant do without my evening of chips 'n cheese after drinking!!) so you best let Bubbles know...am sure there is enough room to squeeze another two in for grub :-)
Old Sep 7th 2005, 1:07 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
Of course is there any other kind?
I'm sure I saw one just like that in Dales house, so don't go and buy one, cos I'm sure he'll let you have it once hes gone.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
I'm sure I saw one just like that in Dales house, so don't go and buy one, cos I'm sure he'll let you have it once hes gone.
Nah cant take that of them, I think as everything has been shipped they are using it as a bed right now :-) bless em.
Old Sep 7th 2005, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Francinecrump is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
Oh no, please don't withhold the vodka!!!

If you do, I'll make sure Ian doesn't take his juicer! :scared:

Oh no Tinka you know how fond I am of his juicer!!!

By the way, girlie leaving do also on Sat 1st Oct - Thia (is that spelt right? It looks wrong!) restaurant in town followed by copious vodka juices - oh alright then warm pints.

Fran x
Old Sep 7th 2005, 4:48 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Francinecrump
Oh no Tinka you know how fond I am of his juicer!!!

By the way, girlie leaving do also on Sat 1st Oct - Thia (is that spelt right? It looks wrong!) restaurant in town followed by copious vodka juices - oh alright then warm pints.

Fran x
hi fran
working late on the 1st, but will look to see if i can change it
Old Sep 7th 2005, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

haggisUK will become famous soon enough

First time I've logged in in ages! Looking forward to the meet next weekend.

Thanks for all the messages about the wedding, feels like ages ago now and I don't feel any different. Mr Flibble probable feels hen-pecked now but hey, why else do you get married!!??

I can't imagine how you must be feeling Fran.... but we'll all know soon enough I suppose.. hopefully!!! Hope all the organisation is going well.

See you all soon!

Haggis (AKA Mrs Flibble)
Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for pm's. any more takers or shall i just up the numbers to eat as 14 - i agree with you francine on the counting and thanks for the order.

Please place your food orders soon!

Tracy
Old Sep 8th 2005, 9:04 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bubbles
Thanks for pm's. any more takers or shall i just up the numbers to eat as 14 - i agree with you francine on the counting and thanks for the order.

Tracy
Sorry Tracy I cant access the Fat Cats website keeps saying bad gateway??
Old Sep 9th 2005, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about

hi

try again today, or go on google and search for fat cats cafe, menu is on left hand side

Tracy
Old Sep 9th 2005, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Tracy
Oh bum I forgot about the food order!..i hang my head in shame :-)....will sort it out for you today Bubbles.
Old Sep 9th 2005, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Have a go at this Possoms should be okay. If not I do have a scanned in version somewhere from last time that I can email to you.

http://www.fatcat.to/Cat/main/Menus.htm
Old Sep 9th 2005, 8:18 am

hi

try again today, or go on google and search for fat cats cafe, menu is on left hand side

Tracy
Thanks Mr Fibble

Tracy link working fine today?? I have emailed you our order

I have put starters down too but if no ones bothering scrap them.

Kay
Old Sep 9th 2005, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Mr Fibble

Tracy link working fine today?? I have emailed you our order

I have put starters down too but if no ones bothering scrap them.

Kay
No starters!...no starters!...are you mad....you just wash your mouth out with soap young lady!! :-)

P.S. Me and the Haggis are having starters, if you havent guessed yet.
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by MrFlibbleUK
No starters!...no starters!...are you mad....you just wash your mouth out with soap young lady!! :-)

P.S. Me and the Haggis are having starters, if you havent guessed yet.
Ok ok I've ordered starters just in case.

So thats starters, main errm I bet you do puddings too then chips and cheese later on think we ought to jog home!

Tracy did you get our food order?

Kay
Old Sep 10th 2005, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

Ok ok I've ordered starters just in case.

So thats starters, main errm I bet you do puddings too then chips and cheese later on think we ought to jog home!

Tracy did you get our food order?

Kay
Got food orders for possums and fibbles, need the others for mid week

Tracy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.