Dentists

Old May 7th 2005, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dentists

Well, I had to make a visit to the dentist the other day........my tooth broke in half. I was dreading it after everything I had heard about the costs.
I was exremely impressed with the service and he fixed my tooth up and it only cost $125, I reckon it would have cost this in the UK with not as good service. We have taken cover out with Medibank for extras only so I only ended up paying $72.
Old May 7th 2005, 11:34 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dentists

I had to take my little girl (3) to the dentist last week as she was in tears with toothache,waited two weeks for the appointment.consult $45.
They couldnt do anything for her & shes been refered to the dental hospital in the city.
We have an appointment for next week,consult $50, then we will have to wait for another appointment to get her treatment,she will have to have a general anesthetic for fillings to be done

Anyone got a rough idea of how much this may cost?

Louise has been on Lactulose syrup & sennakot since she was a month old this has damaged her teeth terribly.

Donna.