Dee Why

Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default Re: Dee Why

Dee Why is about to have mega bucks spent on it. Dee Why beach is a very nice place to be. If I could afford an investment property I would buy in DW. I really think it is on the up. Transport is excellent if you are close to the main Pittwater Road. However we chose Mona Vale because it felt more suburban. Depends what you want.DW is different just because it is more multicultural, the further north you go that becomes less so.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

stariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to allstariston is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gorgeousgal
Can someone in the know fill me in on what it's like to live in Dee Why? Hopefully moving over to Oz later this year with two young kids. I'm very (understatement) undecided where to live. Deciding on a state would be a start!! A good friend of mine is moving to Dee Why next month, so, I'm now considering it. I did go there many years ago ..........for an afternoon at the beach - so that doesn't really count! What are schools like? What hospitals are in the locality?
Many thanks for helping a very confused old goat

www.warringah.nsw.gov.au

Due to a popular misconception its not all
Beer and backpackers
Old Apr 13th 2008, 11:23 am
Banned

Assegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant futureAssegai has a brilliant future

I lived in Dee Why from 2005 - 2006 and liked it.

It's got loads of good restaurants along the esplannade and I enjoyed swimming in the nearby rock pool by the beach.

Pleasant shops along Pittwater Road with an RSL club where the public can play tenpin bowling.

Most importantly a (much reviled on this site) Fitness First with a swimming pool. I should point out that at my local FF in the UK I recently exceeded my best on the bench press at the ripe old age of 48! Stronger now than in my rugby playing days

Last edited by Assegai; Apr 13th 2008 at 12:13 pm.