Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dedicated to the British Tax payer !

Dedicated to the British Tax payer !

Old Mar 31st 2003, 10:50 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

In the local news this week. An inner London Borough are beginning to take steps to refuse to let shops sell Hot Cross Buns. This item may give offense to any non-christians???? :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Mar 31st 2003, 11:05 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by yafm
In the local news this week. An inner London Borough are beginning to take steps to refuse to let shops sell Hot Cross Buns. This item may give offense to any non-christians???? :scared: :scared: :scared:
Are they any different to the Blisterin' Crescent buggers?
Old Mar 31st 2003, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

pabloako is an unknown quantity at this point

Well in a couple of months time I am leaving the UK and there will be two vacant spaces.

Bidding starts at £1........

Originally posted by sue5665
Everyone's a winner when they play ASYLUM

Very good, Ithink you should try and sell this to a tv company!!

Sue [/QUOTE]
Old Mar 31st 2003, 10:55 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pabloako
Well in a couple of months time I am leaving the UK and there will be two vacant spaces.

Bidding starts at £1........

Very good, Ithink you should try and sell this to a tv company!!

Sue
[/QUOTE]

Nice to know another near do well pair on their way to Australia , thank God some of us are making room for you , Australia has excepted 600,000 refugees from all over the world and many failed Brits.

Old Mar 31st 2003, 10:57 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by yafm

You believe all you read in Brit papers , very sad indeed you will make a fine immigrant.

:scared:
Old Mar 31st 2003, 11:13 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Presumably posters to this thread are intending to emigrate to Oz/NZ and become British expats. They will be foreigners in a foreign country and will undoubtedly seek out fellow immigrants with whom they have something in common rather than fully integrate into their host country's society. Let's hope their host nation's nationals treat them with the same contempt as they display themselves towards bloody foreigners entering the UK, (stealing our houses, our jobs our women, our hot cross buns etc.).

How ironic.
Old Apr 1st 2003, 5:24 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: A Poem Dedicated to the British Tax payer !

Originally posted by sue5665
Hi,

Came across this poem!, I think it sum's up the UK.
What do you think?.

I come for visit, get treated regal,
So I stay, who care I illegal?
I cross border, poor and broke,
Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there,
Say I need to see Welfare.
Welfare say, 'you come no more',
We send plenty cash right to your door.

Welfare cheques, they make you wealthy,
NHS, it keep's you healthy !
By and by, I got plenty money,