Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Daylight Saving WA - How you gonna vote?

View Poll Results: Do you want DLS in WA?
Yes
86.96%
No
13.04%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Daylight Saving WA - How you gonna vote?

Old May 13th 2009, 4:29 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Daylight Saving WA - How you gonna vote?

38:6... I think the vote is starting to even out a bit.
Old May 13th 2009, 9:38 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Daylight Saving WA - How you gonna vote?

Originally Posted by Kalenge
Expatriates seem to be more open to change.
I disagree completely... It is the new people moving to these areas that want things the same way that they are accustomed to.

It is the New Arrivals that want the existing residents to do the changing !!

And comments such as that, will often bring comments such as "If you don't like they way we do things, then choose somewhere that is more suitable to you"

This applies in many aspects, not just daylight saving.

I think it is good that people are forced to wait a few years before they are allowed to try to influence the living conditions of their NEW home, and try to change the conditions for those that are already settled.