A day with AQIS

Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A day with AQIS

Originally Posted by fraser
Especially as you wouldn't have to hump boxes
You do do a lot of humping don't you

Would take you to task on your first statement: "I wouldn't have minded it so much if I was coming home to somewhere nice and could have stopped somewhere for a beer on the way home" - You were headed back to Rachel and offspring What more do you need? Except a job, a beer, a house, etc etc etc of course
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:57 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
You do do a lot of humping don't you

Would take you to task on your first statement: "I wouldn't have minded it so much if I was coming home to somewhere nice and could have stopped somewhere for a beer on the way home" - You were headed back to Rachel and offspring What more do you need? Except a job, a beer, a house, etc etc etc of course
You know damn well what I meant young lady

If I'd remembered said offspring I'd be on my way to afghanistan
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

You know damn well what I meant young lady

If I'd remembered said offspring I'd be on my way to afghanistan
Ooh, you'll be in trouble for that one
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:01 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Ooh, you'll be in trouble for that one
Only because I went before Rachel had the chance.

She hasn't been a happy bunny after being stuck home with them all day
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:03 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Only because I went before Rachel had the chance.

She hasn't been a happy bunny after being stuck home with them all day
tell her to build a bridge and get over it!!
look after your family is her job
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by wengerboy
tell her to build a bridge and get over it!!
look after your family is her job
I do every day
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:11 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

I do every day
starts to hurt after a while mind
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:13 am

Originally Posted by wengerboy
starts to hurt after a while mind
At least I'll get to watch the game Thursday morning
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future

At least I'll get to watch the game Thursday morning
Hi Sorry to but in, it seems like you are not working at the job you would like to, is there a reason to this?. How long have you been there.?I am new at this, so please excuse me as i have missed previous threads.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:33 am

Originally Posted by paka
Hi Sorry to but in, it seems like you are not working at the job you would like to, is there a reason to this?. How long have you been there.?I am new at this, so please excuse me as i have missed previous threads.
I just haven't been able to get a licence, I don't really want to go into it again on here.

You could do a search and you'll find loads on it
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future

I just haven't been able to get a licence, I don't really want to go into it again on here.

You could do a search and you'll find loads on it
ok, sorry, to intrude,
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:03 am

ok, sorry, to intrude,
Hey no worries mate
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Hey no worries mate
Read through your posts, everything will come right in the end, its just another stage of aaahhh. good luck.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:50 am

Read through your posts, everything will come right in the end, its just another stage of aaahhh. good luck.
Thanks
Old Jan 31st 2006, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ozzieeagle]About 45 mins by train from Carrum I think, I dont live down that way, so not too sure.

Zone 3 so about 17 bucks return per day.

Hi
I travel from Frankston to South Yarra train station, thats a similar journey and it takes about 40 -50 mins and costs $12.60 per day or $54 for the week.

A word of warning though, the trains are every bit as packed and unreliable as the UK.

John

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.