Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Data for accurate Processing time information

Data for accurate Processing time information

Old Sep 24th 2002, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice
Default Data for accurate Processing time information

Could somebody help me out here please. Does anyone know of a website where uptodate information is given on what application are being processed when by the Australian Consulate, London. I have found the standard list on their Website, but have heard of people saying "they are now processing applications from May, 2001", where's this info come from????

Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 24th 2002, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Data for accurate Processing time information

www.austimeline.com
is a site where everyuone inputs their details so you get a feel for what is happening. The rest of the info is from people sharing results of phone calls etc to AHC. Also some agents access this site so they have greater visibility (they may dispute this) of what is happening.

We applied Sept 2001 to London
Cheers and welcome to the site.
Mash.....

Originally posted by 65 million:
Could somebody help me out here please. Does anyone know of a website where uptodate information is given on what application are being processed when by the Australian Consulate, London. I have found the standard list on their Website, but have heard of people saying "they are now processing applications from May, 2001", where's this info come from????

Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 24th 2002, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Qburn1 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by mashiraz:
www.austimeline.com
is a site where everyuone inputs their details so you get a feel for what is happening. The rest of the info is from people sharing results of phone calls etc to AHC. Also some agents access this site so they have greater visibility (they may dispute this) of what is happening.

We applied Sept 2001 to London
Cheers and welcome to the site.
Mash.....

austimeline hasn't got a lot of user who applied to London AHC, the best site would be this one.

We also applied September 2001 - when are you expecting to hear from AHC, I thought March 2003 (more optomistic suggestions are December 2002).
Old Sep 24th 2002, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Qburn1:

austimeline hasn't got a lot of user who applied to London AHC, the best site would be this one.

Agree - I'm getting a bit bored with reading about people getting processed faster from all over the world on austimeline.com

Originally posted by Qburn1:

We also applied September 2001 - when are you expecting to hear from AHC, I thought March 2003 (more optomistic suggestions are December 2002).
I'm hoping to hear by December so I have sent off updated Police checks to save delay. I have to decide finally whether to take voluntary redundancy on 6th December, so if I don't know by then, I am making a tough judgement call.
We sent medicals front loaded.

I suppose I'm more realistically Q1 2003.

So many decisions have been on hold for so long.

Cheers
Mash...
Old Sep 24th 2002, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice

Thanks both for your input.

qburn1, did you mean to leave a link to another site ?.

many thanks.
Old Sep 24th 2002, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think he meant keep an eye on this site, as there are lots of us in the same position - waiting for London.

Cheers
Mash...

Originally posted by 65 million:
Thanks both for your input.

qburn1, did you mean to leave a link to another site ?.

many thanks.
Old Sep 24th 2002, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks muchly.

Our application was received by the AHC on 7th August, 2001. So am I looking for around March 2003 for a decision then???.

Its one hell of a wait isnt it!. So many things around the house my wife keeps saying we need to change. You have to put so many things on hold don't you. Even if its bad news at least you know where you stand dont you.

bye.
Old Sep 24th 2002, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Qburn1 is on a distinguished road

Yes I meant this site (i.e. British Expats)

We also front loaded our app to save time, as I heard it takes 3 months to process medicals/police checks once they are requested. I also heard they may extend the life of the medicals but not the police checks (ours run out beginning of June).

Talk about putting things on hold - we decided to put our house on the market in June, unfortunately/fortunately it sold 3 days later, so we're looking for a place to rent just now - can't take the chance the market will slump before the outcome of our app is decided.

My husband got offered a job in Melbourne about a year and a half ago, looks like it will be kept open.

I am fed up pumping the key words 'Australian Immigration Processing times' into search engines, I've being doing it for a year now - this is definitely the best site..........I'm rambling.
Old Sep 24th 2002, 8:49 pm
Jaj

>On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:05:46 +0000, Qburn1 wrote:
    >My husband got offered a job in Melbourne about a year and a half ago,
    >looks like it will be kept open.

Why not get his Australian prospective employer to sponsor you for a
work permit in the meantime?

Jeremy