Dancing

Old Oct 26th 2007, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

PepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to all
Default Dancing

Hi all

Just thought I'd run this past and it is kind of frivolous but hey!

Does anyone like to let their hair down and dance! We've yet to find a group of like minded people who enjoy dance music. Hosted quite a few parties where people have commented on the music (its good!) but no interest in actually dancing. Even when we've gone to other parties no one moves! Maybe we had a unique group of friends before but so far have felt like an alien with odd tastes!!:
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

Bag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant future
Default Re: Dancing

Crikey - I love a good dance. Not sure about 'dance music' though! I like to dance to stuff I can sing along to aswell in a really uncool way.

When my OH and kids are out of the house I crank the music up and bop and sing to my heart's content!
At any wedding I'll be the one dancing all night long. I'm in heaven at the moment because Strictly Come Dancing's on and I can pretend I'm on it! Yes I know I'm really sad but I don't care.

So - no you are not alone in your dancing delights.

Alex
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

are we talking electro type dance music???...and where in the world are you??????
Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Hi I love dancing. I am in the UK at the momoent but moving to Perth in March
Old Oct 27th 2007, 3:19 am
Forum Regular

PepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to allPepaPig is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sammyg
are we talking electro type dance music???...and where in the world are you??????
Yes and anything else you can dance to, although don't listen to much trance and techno anymore!! Most aussie friends are mystified and seem to be into powderfinger, jimmy barnes etc - not my taste at all although I am being slowing brainwashed!
Old Oct 27th 2007, 3:59 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PepaPig
Yes and anything else you can dance to, although don't listen to much trance and techno anymore!! Most aussie friends are mystified and seem to be into powderfinger, jimmy barnes etc - not my taste at all although I am being slowing brainwashed!

< Trance Fan here !!!!

Kids go barmy when i put Faithless on !! the dvd... ramp up the volume.. and watching Sister Bliss do her stuff BIG STYLE !

We brought over 2 HUMUNGOUS speakers from uk, each over 600 watts each.. Speakers probably 4ft high by 3ft by 3ft EACH...

They kick out some serious bass... whack on a bit of Blank and Jones and I am in heaven...
Old Oct 27th 2007, 4:14 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I love dance music too. Just come back from a visit to UK and went clubbing round Leeds. It was fantastic. Never realised how much i missed a good night out.
Powderfinger and the rest just don't do it for me, abit depressing.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 5:31 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

During the summer when we have friends round we usually end up dancing on the patio
So much so that OH bought a disco ball and disco lights. Not into trance etc prefer 70's and 80's
Even done it on a pool table (dance) but think we broke a pocket
Old Oct 27th 2007, 7:08 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
During the summer when we have friends round we usually end up dancing on the patio
So much so that OH bought a disco ball and disco lights. Not into trance etc prefer 70's and 80's
Even done it on a pool table (dance) but think we broke a pocket
careful you could have dislocated his cue and accidentally whacked one of his balls !
Old Oct 27th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
careful you could have dislocated his cue and accidentally whacked one of his balls !
Old Oct 27th 2007, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

We used to go to Progress and Gatecrasher before we settled down a bit. Last year though when i was coming up to my 30's i had a bit of a fright and wanted to party!! We were going to small 'Dance' nights in Derby (the music was club classics and electro) and must admit we really loved it still. We also went to the Custard Factory in Birmingham -oh my god!! that was a good night!

The electro types were bodyrox, fedde le grande etc but still love the old classics -Binary Finary, cafe del mar etc

and yes Timber floor you can't beat a bit of Faithless

Last year i down loaded the Hed Kandi Summer 2007 Cds -oh my! Cd 2 is brill. I use it more to go to the gym these days rather than clubbing, but we still love our dance music!! just getting a bit older

oh yea...cris lake -changes - Amazing track!!!!

Last edited by sammyg; Oct 27th 2007 at 9:19 am.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 9:13 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Just made sure he aimed for the pink and not the brown
Old Oct 27th 2007, 10:01 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with you - can't stand all that middle-of-the-road rock shite that you get 24/7 on the radio here. I DJ too - managing to slowly convert people here though [maniacal laugh ....]
Old Oct 27th 2007, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Hutch
I'm with you - can't stand all that middle-of-the-road rock shite that you get 24/7 on the radio here. I DJ too - managing to slowly convert people here though [maniacal laugh ....]
what music do you DJ?
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for all the replies, glad to see I'm not alone! Now we just need to all meet up for a party - there's even a DJ (thanks Hutch!) among us so we're sorted!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.