Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dance and Rugby in Perth

Dance and Rugby in Perth

Old Jan 22nd 2008, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

MARTINIUS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dance and Rugby in Perth

Can anyone recommend any Dance Schools in Perth. My 2 daughters attend a School of Dance in the UK (outside School hours) and would love to carry on in Perth. They both do Jazz, Modern, Ballet and Tap (to a highish level) and would like to do the same outside School hours.

This could be a big factor in us moving over to Perth if I get the offer I’m after! The big sticking point would be the daughters happiness as they love their dancing.

Son also plays Rugby for Chester – under 8’s – I’m assuming he’d be able to carry on playing in Perth – anyone got Sons (or daughters!) playing Junior Rugby in Perth?
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

marcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to allmarcpiano is a name known to all
Default Re: Dance and Rugby in Perth

Gilkinsons for dancing - mate plays Rugby for Subi - not sure who would be doing the junior leagues though.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Hi there,

Just saw plenty of adverts in the Wanneroo times today. Some were in Wanneroo and some in Joondalup, they are obvioously advertising for when the schools go back the beginning of February.

Here are some website addresses.

www.denisedancingschool.com
www.allthatjazzdancestudio.com.au

Don't know nything about Rugby but somebody else on here might.

Sarah
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MARTINIUS

Son also plays Rugby for Chester – under 8’s – I’m assuming he’d be able to carry on playing in Perth – anyone got Sons (or daughters!) playing Junior Rugby in Perth?
League or Handbags/Union ?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:44 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone recommend any Dance Schools in Perth. My 2 daughters attend a School of Dance in the UK (outside School hours) and would love to carry on in Perth. They both do Jazz, Modern, Ballet and Tap (to a highish level) and would like to do the same outside School hours.

This could be a big factor in us moving over to Perth if I get the offer I’m after! The big sticking point would be the daughters happiness as they love their dancing.

Have a look here on the Community page:
http://www.rugbywa.com.au/
You should be able to find out all you need about junior level rugby.
(I've pressumed you mean real Rugby not that stupid skillless game where they run 2ft and fall on the ground non stop.)
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:49 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

If you mean proper Rugby, Union and not that non-sport that is called league, then there are plenty of clubs. One of the guys who works for me plays for Joondalup RC and they have extensive youth teams. If you are looking at League - then don't. It's shite and will stunt your son's growth.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:52 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Hi there,

Just saw plenty of adverts in the Wanneroo times today. Some were in Wanneroo and some in Joondalup, they are obvioously advertising for when the schools go back the beginning of February.

Here are some website addresses.

www.denisedancingschool.com
www.allthatjazzdancestudio.com.au

Don't know nything about Rugby but somebody else on here might.

Sarah

My daughter went to Denise dance school. It wasn't very good. So i changed her to one on Wanneroo Rd. Can't remember the name of it now, but it was so much better.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

gsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nicegsxrmad is just really nice

My daughter loves dancing and attended Kerrys dance academy in Wangara. Fantastic!! They did a show just before xmas and it was fantastic. Jaz, hip hop, ballet, tap, troop and acro. Dancing here is very high standard.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 12:58 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
It's shite and will stunt your son's growth.
...and before you know it he'll be an uphill gardner
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:06 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter goes to Joondalup Academy of Performing Arts. I am very happy with it and would thoroughly recommend.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 1:36 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve99
...and before you know it he'll be an uphill gardner
There's that too. The Rabittohs (sic) - the gayest name for a sports team in the world.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 2:10 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
There's that too. The Rabittohs (sic) - the gayest name for a sports team in the world.
Like Waratahs sounds macho?! Why not go for NSW Pansies and be done with it?

Last edited by worzel; Jan 23rd 2008 at 2:13 am.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 2:12 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

For Rugby League (the version of the game where you are not rewarded for kicking the ball away every time you get it and with two redundant wingers who can't run anywhere because there are 600 players on the pitch):

http://www.warugbyleague.com.au/content/clubs/index.php
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 2:48 am
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by worzel
Like Waratahs sounds macho?! Why not go for NSW Pansies and be done with it?
Yeah, they're the gayest RU team in Australia - even then, only slightly gay. Unlike the rampant amount of mincers in RL.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 3:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Red_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond reputeRed_V_Roger has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Rugby Union was the Ballet School ?

Where it all started... http://www.thegeorgehotelhuddersfield.co.uk/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.