Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Dam Frustration

The Dam Frustration

Old Oct 1st 2005, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default The Dam Frustration

Well I'm already bored of people saying G"DAY MATE, in a crap attempt of a Ozzie accent. I'm thinking of going into stasis for the next couple of weeks so i can get them over with. I know that we are lucky to be where we are with not long to go, but it does seem like the last few months have really dragged. I will say that the one thing i would change from along this journey is i wish that we had sold our house earlier, as having the visas and not been able to go straight away has been a real pain. Feel a little happier now I've had a moan. Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful birds over in oz does make me smile though. A up and down Darren
Old Oct 1st 2005, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Dam Frustration

Originally Posted by karenjc
Well I'm already bored of people saying G"DAY MATE, in a crap attempt of a Ozzie accent. I'm thinking of going into stasis for the next couple of weeks so i can get them over with. I know that we are lucky to be where we are with not long to go, but it does seem like the last few months have really dragged. I will say that the one thing i would change from along this journey is i wish that we had sold our house earlier, as having the visas and not been able to go straight away has been a real pain. Feel a little happier now I've had a moan. Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful birds over in oz does make me smile though. A up and down Darren

Yeah, I get the same at work. Always a stupid grin accompanying it. The crap aussie accents always sounds indian to me.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 7:20 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hell,
it's only been 3 years since I said I was going to Oz.
People do give up in the end

Bye
Mark
Old Oct 1st 2005, 8:06 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

but it does seem like the last few months have really dragged.
Glad its not just me that thinks that. We still have 4 months, but it seems to have been 4 months away for months!!