Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Dalyellup Skate Park??

Dalyellup Skate Park??

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

cowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to all
Default Dalyellup Skate Park??

hello there
looking at where we'd like to settle south perth.
Dalyellup looks nice but one important consideration.....does it have a skate park/ramp and /or basketball facility?

top of the priority list for 15yr old son who has been campaigning for skate facilities in our village for 2 years and they have now agreed to have them...and he leaves in the summer

Thanks (oh and can you surf from the beach there?)

Julie
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:24 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dalyellup Skate Park??

Originally Posted by cowpeys
hello there
looking at where we'd like to settle south perth.
Dalyellup looks nice but one important consideration.....does it have a skate park/ramp and /or basketball facility?

top of the priority list for 15yr old son who has been campaigning for skate facilities in our village for 2 years and they have now agreed to have them...and he leaves in the summer

Thanks (oh and can you surf from the beach there?)

Julie
I thought Dallyellup was Bunbury not Perth. PM Cranni or Bridie, one of them will know.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by northernbird
I thought Dallyellup was Bunbury not Perth. PM Cranni or Bridie, one of them will know.
It is nearer Bunbury than Perth so I presume you meant South of Perth and not South Perth.

Debs
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

cowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to allcowpeys is a name known to all

ooops sorry guys..yes i meant south WA rather than south perth
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

yes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to allyes of course is a name known to all

Give your lad a year and he wont want to go to a skate park

it was everything to my boy then one day he just didnt go anymore. his bmx is gathering dust now
good luck with your search.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by yes of course

it was everything to my boy then one day he just didnt go anymore. his bmx is gathering dust now
hi everyone, i am also trying to locate near a bmx /skate park when we eventually get there were heading to queensland any ideas ? fiona x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cowpeys
ooops sorry guys..yes i meant south WA rather than south perth
Don't know about Dallyellup but there is one in the centre of Bunbury and also one in Australind. Can't comment as to whether they are good as my boys not quite old enough or really into it but seen it as I drive past.

Debs
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:56 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FionaG
hi everyone, i am also trying to locate near a bmx /skate park when we eventually get there were heading to queensland any ideas ? fiona x
There's plenty here in S.E Qld. Even little places like Tin Can Bay have them.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:59 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Try checking out these links :

http://www.rollerblading.com.au/indoor_skate_parks.htm

http://www.skateboardparks.com.au/

My son is mad about skateboarding as well, I have noticed that there are quite a few parks if you look.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by yes of course

thanks. dont tell me ...he found girls instead!
He's been skating practically since he could walk!
other sports have come and gone including blading,bmx,basketball,cricket etc but hes always had 4 wheels and a plank of wood stuck to his feet and we drew up our family list of priorities and that was his so we'll keep on looking

when we were in oz last years we found the skate parks at mgt river, busselton, fremantle, albany and denmark.
just be nice if there was even a local ramp on the estate instead of having halfpipes in the drive!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:30 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

We have a skate park up here in Kalamunda (the hills)

I'm pretty sure that they are dotted about Perth and WA!

You may have to look at the individual shire websites surrounding where your looking to live to find them (unless your over here and can get in the car and drive about till your spot one)
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by alan and sam
We have a skate park up here in Kalamunda (the hills)

I'm pretty sure that they are dotted about Perth and WA!

You may have to look at the individual shire websites surrounding where your looking to live to find them (unless your over here and can get in the car and drive about till your spot one)
Thanks everyone the links are really helpfull thats one worry off my list .Cheers fionaX