D&B yey or ney

Old Jul 31st 2005, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

deano will become famous soon enoughdeano will become famous soon enough
Default D&B yey or ney

hi guys my daughter NEEDS to know do they sell dandelion and burdock pop in australia?
Old Jul 31st 2005, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: D&B yey or ney

Originally Posted by deano
hi guys my daughter NEEDS to know do they sell dandelion and burdock pop in australia?
hope so best hangover cure in the world!!
Old Jul 31st 2005, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

Quokka will become famous soon enoughQuokka will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by deano
yes , but you need to look hard

Local markets English sweet shop sells it
Old Jul 31st 2005, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

you can also get IRN BRU if you look hard enough. Never saw Tizer though.
Old Jul 31st 2005, 5:13 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

I have this since a child - asked the other day in the supermarket (UK) and the guy had never heard of it (what? I thought everybody knows what it is). They only sold the cordial, not the fizzy stuff - are both types available in Oz?

I do have to take a moment to think about its name as it is known in my family as 'dandy durdock'
Old Jul 31st 2005, 6:00 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

I have checked with my Mum (who is already out there) and she says NOPE she has never ever seen it in the mainstream supermarkets.....

What about this for an idea... could you take a soda stream with you & the syrup for it to make your own???????
Old Jul 31st 2005, 9:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Not sen it in supermarkets, so I think you'd be looking at the English sweet shops and online shops.
They do have something called Sarsparilla here which The Bloke drinks and which in my opinion is as disgusting as D&B, but I'm not sure its the same!