CV help

Old Oct 1st 2004, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: CV help

Sounds good, when and where is the expo, we are looking to go to Brisbane next summer, my husband is a management accountant, and would like to know how easy it will be to get a job..

thanks..
Old Oct 1st 2004, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JJJHM
Sounds good, when and where is the expo, we are looking to go to Brisbane next summer, my husband is a management accountant, and would like to know how easy it will be to get a job..

thanks..
http://www.expo-australia.com/book_tickets.php
Book Tickets

It's easy to book your tickets to the Opportunities Australia Expo. Booking tickets online means that you get to get into the Expo with ease. You'll go straight to a special desk for prepaid tickets and avoid the ticket sales queues on the day.

Order your tickets here
The Opportunities Australia Expo in London is being held on 30 & 31 October 2004.

You can buy your tickets using our secure online facility using your credit card. Prices are £6 for adults and children aged over 12.

Buy your Tickets for The Opportunities Australia Expo here

Seminar tickets will be available soon. Don't forget to pre register for the show.
Old Oct 1st 2004, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: CV help

Originally Posted by helinuk
Hi G'Day
thank you for taking the time to reply to my request for help
We'll certainly be doing 2 resumes. I'll do a short version for the expo to give out and take a longer one in case any of the agencies show more interest, then take both to Melbourne.

Thank goodness for spell check OT! Although its no good with homophones!Being a dyslexic family we still proof read everything we type and send.
Go For it Helen!
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough

Many thanks.... sounds like an essential day out!!

Julie