Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

CV for Australia

CV for Australia

Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of
Question CV for Australia

Hiya everyone,

As usual, I need a little bit of help!

I am trying to prepare a CV for when I go over to Oz. I haven't had too much change in my career - I went straight into the Civil Service after leaving Uni and have been stuck there ever since.

Does anyone have or know where I could get my hands on some example CVs which are suitable for the Oz job market? I think its the actual layout I am struggling with rather than the contents.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Cheers
Jo
Old Jun 20th 2006, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

galloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nicegalloping gaijin is just really nice
Default Re: CV for Australia

Have a look on mycareer.com.au and seek.com.au they have hints and research areaas that will give you an idea on layout, what to include etc.

Also have a look at jobs.nsw.gov.au if you want to stay a g-man. - EDIT - pretty useless for QLD, but they'll probably have something similar!

Good luck with the searching!