Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Curry on the Coast?

Wikiposts

Curry on the Coast?

Old Mar 28th 2005, 12:24 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Curry on the Coast?

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Not sure if it's this thread or not, but i'm off to make myself a sandwich

If you do head for the Birkdale Indian, you should check out the Bayside Brits site, and ask if anyone local is going there, you may even get recommendations on what's on the menu
Well if all goes well we're coming out to The Gold Coast in May/June so might have one then! altho there is other stuff to be checking out so we'll have to see on that one.

Tis all looking good tho as before posting I swore I'd read somewhere that there was only 2 curry houses in Oz ....lol

Now THAT would be terrible! ........ especially if they was both in Perth! :scared:
Old Mar 28th 2005, 12:41 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Well if all goes well we're coming out to The Gold Coast in May/June so might have one then! altho there is other stuff to be checking out so we'll have to see on that one.

Tis all looking good tho as before posting I swore I'd read somewhere that there was only 2 curry houses in Oz ....lol

Now THAT would be terrible! ........ especially if they was both in Perth! :scared:
You have to be careful how much you take for gospel on here, or anywhere else for that matter

Old Mar 28th 2005, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

You have to be careful how much you take for gospel on here, or anywhere else for that matter
Is that with reference to my '2 curry houses' ?

I could've quite easily got that wrong, altho am sure that's what I read ?!

Anyway, am I right about Brissie being no more than an hour from The Gold Coast? sure I read that somewhere too, altho will prob find that it's actually 14hrs now ....lol
Old Mar 28th 2005, 1:26 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Is that with reference to my '2 curry houses' ?

I could've quite easily got that wrong, altho am sure that's what I read ?!

Anyway, am I right about Brissie being no more than an hour from The Gold Coast? sure I read that somewhere too, altho will prob find that it's actually 14hrs now ....lol
You may well have read it, but whether what has been written is right or not ?

Yes, it is about 1 hour to Brisbane from the Gold Coast. Traffic could make it a bit more, and others have done it in less, so around an hour seems right

Old Mar 28th 2005, 1:41 pm
Account Closed

You may well have read it, but whether what has been written is right or not ?
I hear you

Yes, it is about 1 hour to Brisbane from the Gold Coast. Traffic could make it a bit more, and others have done it in less, so around an hour seems right
That's good.

As I say an hour give or take is ok for that 'special meal' I'll work on my own for now (not holding much hope on that tho! ...lol) and check out the few in and around TGC when there in May.

oh and will have to try a few of the other recommendations like the Thai places and stuff.

Now I feel hungry! .......... good ole Poetic justice eh!

off to the fridge I go, but will be heading for sleep soon and that's not good is it, eating b4 sleep

So what! ...lol