Culture Shock

Old Sep 15th 2005, 7:12 am
Banned

Hunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to all
Default Culture Shock

Here's an interesting link

http://www.doctortravel.ca/culture_shock.asp

Not sure if anyone has already posted this in the Aussie forum but it's worth a look.
Old Sep 15th 2005, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Culture Shock

Originally Posted by Hunterau

Not sure if anyone has already posted this in the Aussie forum but it's worth a look.
Thought they were describing PMT at first

I do feel that I suffer from a lot of this so sorry Devmountain on doc's advice I must 'seek comfort with a colony of countrymen'
Old Sep 15th 2005, 8:45 am
Banned

Hunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to all

Haha just like PMT. Do you think chocky helps with this too? Boo hoo off to eat Tim Tams...
Old Sep 16th 2005, 5:35 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

That is the best thing I have read on this site, thanks so much for providing the link
Old Sep 16th 2005, 6:56 pm
New South Welshie

<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold<")))>< is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by possoms
That is the best thing I have read on this site, thanks so much for providing the link
Yeah agreed, great post....cheers
Old Sep 16th 2005, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Bengyboo is an unknown quantity at this point

That article explains 99% of the posts on this site....The other 1% are about shipping or dogs!!