Cuckoo in Oz?

Old May 10th 2004, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it still there Polly...........................send The Bloke out.............
Old May 10th 2004, 1:46 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Would send him if I could, but he's snoring gently in the next room - he's not a night owl like me. Can't take the pace - Tinaj's kids wore him out yesterday i think!
Old May 10th 2004, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Pollyana
Would send him if I could, but he's snoring gently in the next room - he's not a night owl like me. Can't take the pace - Tinaj's kids wore him out yesterday i think!

With your recent wedding are you sure its not YOU that has worn him out!!!!! LOL
Old May 10th 2004, 1:53 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet innocent me??? As if!! But he did look quite relieved at the thought of a night of peace and quiet when I'm out with Tina on our Cultural Girls Night Out.
Old May 10th 2004, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poor bloke ..........needs a rest. Might not even be asleep, could well be pretending!!! LOL
Old May 10th 2004, 2:01 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by S Oldfield
Poor bloke ..........needs a rest. Might not even be asleep, could well be pretending!!! LOL
Yeah we're good at that, especially when there's any
DIY to be done.
Old May 10th 2004, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
Yeah we're good at that, especially when there's any
DIY to be done.

Your bloody right there...........you said it!!!!!

Men are such lazy gits............now I have started a forum war!!!!!!!! LOL
Old May 10th 2004, 2:09 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by S Oldfield
Men are such lazy gits............now I have started a forum war!!!!!!!! LOL
It's cos we don't have to give birth IMHO. God was a man with a cruel sense of humour.
Old May 11th 2004, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

ayanem is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know what the bird is but it gets about a lot as we hear it here in Perth.
Old May 11th 2004, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Pollyana
Ooh you're cruel! First you nag him about doing his homwork on a lovely sunny afternoon, then you send him to school with the drop bear info! Poor old Kevin the Pommy - I'm pleased he;s learnt how to smile though, looks slightly more like a human and less like a teenager!!!

I gave it to him to read and he didn't get the joke. Obviously teenagers brains aren't as advanced as we think!

He now believes in them even more so. I think I will have to break the news to him gently tomorrow before he goes bragging at school
Old May 11th 2004, 8:46 pm
Home and Happy

Ahh, poor Kevin!Tough life being a Pommy teenager