Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Crusin' de Caribbean

Crusin' de Caribbean

Old Jan 14th 2004, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Crusin' de Caribbean

Hi all,

Life is hard for us new expats! We are currently having a fab time on the Disney Cruise crusing around the Caribbean. I could get used to this weather it is around 90f today, hope you are all keeping Brissie hot for us.

Miss reading all of your threads and I will be in touch when we get proper internet in Oz next week.

I am soooo glad we are not heading back to that grey Uk weather. Keep positive everyone waiting, it will be your turn sooner than you know it.

Tina
Old Jan 14th 2004, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Tina - thats funny I just this minute sent you a PM!!

Glad you are having a great time.

debs
Old Jan 14th 2004, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Strange i am sat here typing and your message popped up!! See you out there soon.

You will be glad to know the weather is getting us a bit more aclimatised now- great!