crunchie bars

Old Dec 4th 2004, 12:00 pm
prawncracker

Default crunchie bars

Hi
Was in Bi-Lo near the Marion in Adelaide today and found a great section of International foods - terrys chocolate orange as has been mentioned on here already but CRUNCHIE BARS!!! And a wide selection of fox's biscuits too Thought I'd share this with you after having bought several bars/biccies - in an attempt to prove I am NOT a troll(YES I DO GET STRESSED ABOUT BEING ACCUSED OF THIS AS WOULD YOU!) Also had the standard jaffa cakes also in the asian section bizarrely enough

Old Dec 4th 2004, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: crunchie bars

Crunchie bars are available in all the shops here in Perth. As are Snickers, Mars, M & Ms, maltesers etc...
Old Dec 4th 2004, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by prawncracker
Hi
Was in Bi-Lo near the Marion in Adelaide today and found a great section of International foods - terrys chocolate orange as has been mentioned on here already but CRUNCHIE BARS!!! And a wide selection of fox's biscuits too Thought I'd share this with you after having bought several bars/biccies - in an attempt to prove I am NOT a troll(YES I DO GET STRESSED ABOUT BEING ACCUSED OF THIS AS WOULD YOU!) Also had the standard jaffa cakes also in the asian section bizarrely enough
Crunchies? You mean those honeycombe things covered in chocolate?

Crunchies are everywhere. Made by Cadburys in Tasmania. You can buy them at every single supermarket, newsagent, whereever.

And Arnotts even made Jaffa Cakes once, they're that common.
Old Dec 4th 2004, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

jaxowen will become famous soon enoughjaxowen will become famous soon enough

at the risk of sounding particularly dim or old - what is a troll? i mean in the forum sense, obviously i know what a troll in the billy goat gruff sense is.
i don't do much internet chat so these abreviations are often confusing
thanx
jax
Old Dec 4th 2004, 1:00 pm
prawncracker

Hi
Troll is a simple one here - if you have a view on something that may possibly differ from the 'in-crowd' , a view you feel strongly on and the key here is that you have a low post rating you are considered a troll. If however you have a high post rating with the same views you can say what you like. I have fallen foul of being considered as another person which I am not which has led to very hurtful comments re my family being made...yes I got annoyed last night but there are several members here who are out of order. I gave up my job as a financial analyst in the UK to emigrate to Aus and still follow the markets keenly and have given given good advice here under another persona that was banned as they did not believe me.

I stand by what I said ...what I need to know is why can ghost face/madsad/whoever he was being before he created ghostface survive in here(he admitted to posting as another persona - clearly not ghost face) and why I can't as ME...I made the prediction about 2.5 and was shot down. Check out the cats posts..I've been right before my time and I can be again . Happy to say I've made serious money again and again and those of you on this little gang of mates in the land of clique well you've lost out here.

Yes, I have views, yes they may differ from your little land of utopia but if you want financial predictions I'm your man...DISCUSS and DECIDE...2.58 by the end of Jan and if you want to know the predictions for even more later next year well...let me know
by the way I love crunchies and they are not widely available here that I have found - hence my excitement

Old Dec 4th 2004, 4:46 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Troll is a simple one here - if you have a view on something that may possibly differ from the 'in-crowd' , a view you feel strongly on and the key here is that you have a low post rating you are considered a troll. If however you have a high post rating with the same views you can say what you like. I have fallen foul of being considered as another person which I am not which has led to very hurtful comments re my family being made...yes I got annoyed last night but there are several members here who are out of order. I gave up my job as a financial analyst in the UK to emigrate to Aus and still follow the markets keenly and have given given good advice here under another persona that was banned as they did not believe me.

I stand by what I said ...what I need to know is why can ghost face/madsad/whoever he was being before he created ghostface survive in here(he admitted to posting as another persona - clearly not ghost face) and why I can't as ME...I made the prediction about 2.5 and was shot down. Check out the cats posts..I've been right before my time and I can be again . Happy to say I've made serious money again and again and those of you on this little gang of mates in the land of clique well you've lost out here.

Yes, I have views, yes they may differ from your little land of utopia but if you want financial predictions I'm your man...DISCUSS and DECIDE...2.58 by the end of Jan and if you want to know the predictions for even more later next year well...let me know
by the way I love crunchies and they are not widely available here that I have found - hence my excitement
You are such an odd character. I don't get it
Are you having some sort of breakdown? Maybe your high powered job is too much.
Old Dec 4th 2004, 5:08 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I will explain it again, My name is Malcolm i post as Ghostface from my work PC, donna is Madsad and posts from our home PC. Certainly not getting in to a slanging match with you when i know me & donna are two of the most genuine people you could ever meet
Old Dec 4th 2004, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

TheAncientGeek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jaxowen
at the risk of sounding particularly dim or old - what is a troll? i mean in the forum sense, obviously i know what a troll in the billy goat gruff sense is.
i don't do much internet chat so these abreviations are often confusing
thanx
jax
Some definitions for you:

http://tinyurl.com/636uy

"An outrageous message posted to a newsgroup or mailing list or message board to bait people to answer."

"A purposely stupid, inflammatory, or downright wrong article"

"Deliberately post an offensive or contentious message in a public message base, with the specific intent of provoking flames."

and so on...

If you click the link above, you will notice it's a google page with a search on "define:troll", you can change that to things like "define:flame bait", "define:flame" and "define:trolling" to see other explanations/definitions.

Have fun acquainting yourself with what some consider to be an art-form
Old Dec 4th 2004, 6:10 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by nickyc
Crunchies? You mean those honeycombe things covered in chocolate?

Crunchies are everywhere. Made by Cadburys in Tasmania. You can buy them at every single supermarket, newsagent, whereever.

And Arnotts even made Jaffa Cakes once, they're that common.

I'm pressuming the ones prawncracker found are the made in UK version.... perhaps he can clarify?!
Old Dec 4th 2004, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

TheAncientGeek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mlbonner
I'm pressuming the ones prawncracker found are the made in UK version.... perhaps he can clarify?!
So they can't withstand the Aussie heat then?
Old Dec 4th 2004, 8:00 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Hiya MLBonner

Don't think he can clarify - looks like he was banned!
LOL

C
xxx
Old Dec 4th 2004, 8:02 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Hiya MLBonner

Don't think he can clarify - looks like he was banned!
LOL

C
xxx

Not yet hes not! Mr Troll was online less than 10 mins ago & as Wmoore said anyone can type banned under their name? im sure.
Please correct if im wrong

Donna.

Last edited by madsad; Dec 4th 2004 at 8:06 pm.
Old Dec 4th 2004, 8:15 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Not yet hes not! Mr Troll was online less than 10 mins ago & as Wmoore said anyone can type banned under their name? im sure.
Please correct if im wrong

Donna.
Donna

I was under the impression that only Premium Members can change that... mayba I am wrong.......

C
xx
Old Dec 4th 2004, 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Donna

I was under the impression that only Premium Members can change that... mayba I am wrong.......

C
xx

Not sure C, im a premium member,but im sure you can say what ever under your name? hubby takes care of profile etc..!

Doesnt really matter,wont be long before they are banned anyways so i hope you are right!

Donna.
Old Dec 4th 2004, 10:42 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Not sure C, im a premium member,but im sure you can say what ever under your name? hubby takes care of profile etc..!

Doesnt really matter,wont be long before they are banned anyways so i hope you are right!

Donna.
Soon be back as "crispy won ton"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.