Crown removers

Old Nov 22nd 2006, 2:41 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Crown removers

Just gave them a call to arrange for someone to come and give us a quote and they can't fit us in until Feb!!!! Gutted....

D D
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Firth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really nice
Default Re: Crown removers

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Just gave them a call to arrange for someone to come and give us a quote and they can't fit us in until Feb!!!! Gutted....

D D

Cheers DD for the heads up as we were going to give Crown a ring for a quote. Gonna have to look else where now

Diane
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

Loz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud ofLoz4Oz has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Firth4oz
Cheers DD for the heads up as we were going to give Crown a ring for a quote. Gonna have to look else where now

Diane
Ditto...

Thanks for that DD, we need to be out of the house early January, so I won't bother with Crown.

Cheers, Loz.
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

Leeds_to_Perth will become famous soon enoughLeeds_to_Perth will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Re: Crown removers

Wow!! They were really good for me and managed to book me in straight away! I wasn't carting a whole house over though!
Good luck all.
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 3:59 pm
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

Don't wait that long contact PSS in Mitcham or on the web and get a quote from them would recommend them every time we are actually in uk at present on a visit and are using them to send excess baggage to nsw for us this week. cheapest and we found excellent when we sent a 20ft container 3 plus years ago.

D D
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 4:31 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

D D
Wow! Does this mean you have the visa now?! (Thread must have passed me by.) COngratulations! When are you hoping to move?

Gina
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 4:34 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Wow! Does this mean you have the visa now?! (Thread must have passed me by.) COngratulations! When are you hoping to move?

Gina
Watcha mate,

I wish! We were assigned a CO today......hoping to move by March.

How's you? When are you moving to Perth?

D D
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 4:37 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Watcha mate,

I wish! We were assigned a CO today......hoping to move by March.

How's you? When are you moving to Perth?

D D
All well here . Finished my degree in the summer. Plan is still the same: House will go on the market in March. When it's sold, we're off (hopefully by August).

Gina
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 4:39 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Originally Posted by yafm
Don't wait that long contact PSS in Mitcham or on the web and get a quote from them would recommend them every time we are actually in uk at present on a visit and are using them to send excess baggage to nsw for us this week. cheapest and we found excellent when we sent a 20ft container 3 plus years ago.
Hi,

Already had PSS here to give us a quote on Monday. Blokie was very good and we've just got their written quote this morning. A couple of hundred pounds higher than he'd estimated but fairly pleased with it. Was quoted £3,700 for 20 foot container (insurance 3%). I;m sure there's room for negotiation.

D D
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 5:46 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

DD - I have emailed you babes. I will email my contact at Crown and see if I can get them down to you ASAP.

Claire
x
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 10:52 am
Just Joined

Andy Buckle is an unknown quantity at this point

Posted by Andrew Buckle - Branch Manager of Crown Relocations Leeds.

I investigated the comment that Crown were unable to visit dollydaydream before February 07 and I can confirm that it was not Crown Relocations but another company with a similar name that was contacted in error. Crown Relocations do not have any issues or delays in respect to being available to provide customers with service proposals.

I would like to take this opportunity to confirm the contact telephone numbers for Crown Relocations

London/South East England - 0208 839 8000
Midlands/Wales/South West - 0121 380 0910
Northern England - 0113 277 1000
Central Scotland - 01506 468 150
North East Scotland - 01674 672 155

Alternatively please visit our websites at

http://www.crownrelo.com
or
http://www.moveoverseas.co.uk
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 11:42 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

My experience of ringing Crown before Easter this year was that they were too busy too, and I rang the correct number! We went with Doree Bonner in the end, who use Grace at this end.