Chocolatemonstersdad

Default Re: Crown Removals

Originally Posted by shiels
Its 0800 731 4409 C x
Anyone have their e-mail address??

Many thanks

Old Apr 10th 2007, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chocolatemonstersdad
Anyone have their e-mail address??

Many thanks
http://www.crownrelo.com/web/relo.nsf/index.htm
Old Apr 11th 2007, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

woogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nice

Hi, we used Crown, service in UK was fine, but Brisbane side was slow & we had problems getting our stuff delivered. I ended up having to complain about the service & had to get the supervisor to sort things out. It was all done in the end.
However several cd's & dvd's had gone missing, somewhere along the line, not wanting to point the finger, but would do an inventory of these things. We didn't bother with this, as we had stacks - had being the operative word
Good luck with the move, and to be honest, everyone will have a story about every company, so just get the best one for you.
Old Apr 13th 2007, 2:34 pm
Just Joined

Kelly C is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
HIYA Cath and Paul,
Dave and Kath here, we had Crown round, quote was VERY expensive, told them we had a better quote from Anglo Pacific, Crown said they made a mistake in our quote, they quoted us in US$ instead of AU$. I could smell the Bulls**t over the phone!!!!!!!!!

Why not give Anglo a bell??

TTFN

Dave and Kath
Hi,

I have got Anglo coming round next week to give me a quote to transfer furniture to Perth - they have already offered me a months free storage in the UK as we are moving out before we travel. When are you leaving - let me know what the service is like when they come to pack up for you as i have some decent furniture that i would like kept in it's current condition!!

Kel
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

kirrane is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Looking at getting our shipping sorted soon and Crown seem to look favourable. The quotes we have had back from about 6 companies have been vast and they all offer different things. Very confusing.

We live in Rochdale, so was wondering how people have gone on, that lived in the area(ish) to give us their experiences of the company too.
well crown have arrived say we can fit it all in upto now . very friendly stress going down a bit now.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 10:27 am
JONES FAMILY

HOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to all
Default Re: Eagle freight relocation

Hiya just thought i would let you know I have had 2 quotes one from crown relocation and one from Bishops move, I then got on to Eagle freight who we use at work and have done for 20 years, they came in with a better price cheaper insurance and same service web site is eaglerelocations.com tel 0870 389 1585 give them a try as I am well chuffed with the deal I got from them.

Sarahx
Old Apr 19th 2007, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: Eagle freight relocation

Originally Posted by HOPPITY
Hiya just thought i would let you know I have had 2 quotes one from crown relocation and one from Bishops move, I then got on to Eagle freight who we use at work and have done for 20 years, they came in with a better price cheaper insurance and same service web site is eaglerelocations.com tel 0870 389 1585 give them a try as I am well chuffed with the deal I got from them.

Sarahx
bit late for me now its going on the back of a wagon. lol
Old Apr 19th 2007, 10:50 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Crown are supposed to be doing a house quotation for us. The man rang up and said from what I have inputed on the web form that we dont have enough stuff to warrant a home quotation! WTF??? I did a rough estimate to see the price per cubic foot and I explained to him we didnt have an exact idea of how much volume we would need.
I am still waiting for them to arrange a home quotation.
After speaking to Lisa at the office she said he would come out and should apologise.
Has anyone else had any trouble with getting quotations?
Old Apr 19th 2007, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
Crown are supposed to be doing a house quotation for us. The man rang up and said from what I have inputed on the web form that we dont have enough stuff to warrant a home quotation! WTF??? I did a rough estimate to see the price per cubic foot and I explained to him we didnt have an exact idea of how much volume we would need.
I am still waiting for them to arrange a home quotation.
After speaking to Lisa at the office she said he would come out and should apologise.
Has anyone else had any trouble with getting quotations?
we have done worst case scenario - meaning we have put all and sundry on the quotes. then as they come in too high we can take things off to get it to a price we can afford.

still not had quotes in - but as soon as we do we will have to instruct them. we are now looking at mid may for shipping. the only nightmare about that is not having a washing machine for a month!! nightmare.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

we have done worst case scenario - meaning we have put all and sundry on the quotes. then as they come in too high we can take things off to get it to a price we can afford.

still not had quotes in - but as soon as we do we will have to instruct them. we are now looking at mid may for shipping. the only nightmare about that is not having a washing machine for a month!! nightmare.
no washing machine save all your scruffs wear and throw away lol
Old Apr 19th 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kirrane
no washing machine save all your scruffs wear and throw away lol
uhh can you imagine the pong - its a month we will have without a washer.
Old Apr 20th 2007, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

uhh can you imagine the pong - its a month we will have without a washer.
Not takin my washer, it's on it's way out, so am gonna buy as soon as. BTW Crown came on Mon, really nice bloke who knew what he was talkin about. Got the quote Weds, $3.900 just tryin to get them down a bit more as we are gonna use them. Aqis inspection fees incl and if the container needs cleanin (some do) thats included as well.

Lol x
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

jeffblockley is an unknown quantity at this point

We used Crown and they were excellent from packing to unpacking very professional. We also decided not to take out insurance as by the time you pay for insurance and the excess if any thing gets broken we did not think it was Worth it. lucky us nothing was damaged so saved £300.

Jeff
Old Apr 20th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jeffblockley
We used Crown and they were excellent from packing to unpacking very professional. We also decided not to take out insurance as by the time you pay for insurance and the excess if any thing gets broken we did not think it was Worth it. lucky us nothing was damaged so saved £300.

Jeff
What tips have people got for knocking the quotes down??
Old Apr 21st 2007, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

What tips have people got for knocking the quotes down??
Pss were £220 cheaper, they knocked us £80 off so they came in a fraction cheaper, aqis fees paid and container fees paid if necessary, booked for 16 and 17 April. Lol x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.