Crown Removals

Old Apr 13th 2006, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Crown Removals

Hi just had Crown removals out to give me a quote. He reckons about £5000 with insurance to Brisbane in a sole container. Taking roughly 8-12 weeks. He seemed really nice and very professional Has anyone else used Crown? Would they recommend them.

Stacey xx
Old Apr 13th 2006, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

cresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond reputecresta's conscience has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crown Removals

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Hi just had Crown removals out to give me a quote. He reckons about £5000 with insurance to Brisbane in a sole container. Taking roughly 8-12 weeks. He seemed really nice and very professional Has anyone else used Crown? Would they recommend them.

Stacey xx

Hi Stacey

It would be a good idea to do a search of the forum sometime ago bad removal firms were given a bit of a name and shame thread not sure who came out on top, but this has been discussed several times in the past

Sorry I can't be anymore help but research, research, research.

That'll be me off for then

Deb
Old Apr 13th 2006, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

MarkandJulie will become famous soon enoughMarkandJulie will become famous soon enough

Stacey xx
We used Crown, and I have recommended them a few times on this forum. Can't praise them highly enough. Excellent service at both ends. We paid approx. 3500 pounds for 20ft sole use to Brisbane
Old Apr 13th 2006, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

kimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud ofkimi has much to be proud of

Stacey xx
Hi

We used them 10yrs ago when we moved out here, we thought they were very good, no problem at all.

K
Old Apr 13th 2006, 11:38 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Stacey xx
We had Pickfords, PSS, John Masons & Crown quote us - by far Crown were the nicest, most professional and honest of them all! We are using Crown and would not hesitate in a second to rec'd them to anyone & everyone!

Claire
xxx
Old Apr 13th 2006, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

We used Crown and would happily recommend them, you can haggle with them sometimes with the Insurance or price.... say its between them and another company they came down a bit for us....every little helps

All the best
Sue x
Old Apr 13th 2006, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

kbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant futurekbryant has a brilliant future

I have used Crown 3 times so far (about to use them a 4th to move from Canada to Oz), have found them to be faultless every time.
Old Apr 13th 2006, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

The Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the rough

We used Crown, Midlands to Perth and they were great, no complaints, v. professional and by no means the dearest quote.
Old Apr 13th 2006, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

The Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the roughThe Corderys is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The Corderys
We used Crown, Midlands to Perth and they were great, no complaints, v. professional and by no means the dearest quote.
Oh but we used someone else for the insurance, they were much cheaper, they were in Merseyside and I think they're called Letton Percival.
Old Apr 13th 2006, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

s2uallas is an unknown quantity at this point

We are also using Crown, to go to Melbourne, as I was recommended them by a friend who works in the freight industry. The company Letton Percival came up with a very good quote for insurance of 1.53% of value compared to 2.5 or 3.5 from Crown. Unsure how good the policy is though.
Old Apr 13th 2006, 1:54 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Corderys
Oh but we used someone else for the insurance, they were much cheaper, they were in Merseyside and I think they're called Letton Percival.
snap us too
Old Apr 13th 2006, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

jlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nicejlkk is just really nice

We used Crown to come back to the UK and now we are on our way back we are using them again as they were quick, tidy, polite, professional on both sides of the world.

LibbyX
Old Apr 13th 2006, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s2uallas
We are also using Crown, to go to Melbourne, as I was recommended them by a friend who works in the freight industry. The company Letton Percival came up with a very good quote for insurance of 1.53% of value compared to 2.5 or 3.5 from Crown. Unsure how good the policy is though.
Thank you for your feed back. The moving consultant Angus Dakin was really polite and friendly and answered all my questions he was here for well over an hour and never rushed through it at all. I like the idea of Crown dealing with all my furniture from packing it here to unpacking it in Oz. It was a Little bit more expensive that what i thought but i will try Letton Percival insurance to see if that will bring it down.

Stacey xx
Old Apr 14th 2006, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of

I work for a removal company in Perth and from what I have seen from other company's that we work with, its pot luck i have seen good and bad with so called good company's, I used PSS six months ago and they were very good and they use a company over here called chess removals which were good, and no I dont work for them so its not a plug,Paul
Old Apr 14th 2006, 2:22 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

The UK end was fantastic. I can't say the same for Perth though. I have heard the same about other companies too, though.

We had two pieces of broken furniture (by the delivery guys, not in transit) and they took weeks to come back and collect the empty boxes despite daily phone calls. It all got sorted in the end, partly thanks to my posts on here and the help of the national quality manager in Sydeny but the service we got on the ground was awful. They did say they were putting on extra people so maybe they are better now?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.