Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Crown - phone number please!

Crown - phone number please!

Old Jan 24th 2006, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

lucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Crown - phone number please!

I think I am being thick but have googled and asked jeeves etc and cannot find a phone number for Crown to come and give me a moving quote.

We're based in Bristol - anyone got a number for me

Thanks loads

Lucy.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 5:31 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crown - phone number please!

01208 591 3388
Old Jan 24th 2006, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

lucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by walaj
01208 591 3388
Thanks
Old Jan 24th 2006, 6:12 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucy.summers
I think I am being thick but have googled and asked jeeves etc and cannot find a phone number for Crown to come and give me a moving quote.

Thanks loads

Lucy.
www.crownrelo.com
Old Jan 24th 2006, 6:45 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Have they changed their website, as the one I have had for a while didn't work?
Old Jan 24th 2006, 6:52 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

dunno but that works
Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Have they changed their website, as the one I have had for a while didn't work?
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:09 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks loads

Lucy.
I wouldn't use them if you are coming to Perth - They were great in the UK but their service this end was shocking.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:03 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
I wouldn't use them if you are coming to Perth - They were great in the UK but their service this end was shocking.
Really?

Why was that worzel?
Old Jan 27th 2006, 8:30 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

What was the problem Worzel?
Old Jan 27th 2006, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

orange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant futureorange& has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
What was the problem Worzel?
They haven't delivered the goods for me..... unable to give a useful quote, and difficult to access by phone, web etc
Old Jan 27th 2006, 10:02 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Substitute Sydney and I would agree!
Old Jan 27th 2006, 11:24 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Really?

Why was that worzel?
-Rude staff who never return phone calls
-Surly delivery guys who don't say a word to you then break your furniture (at least the national quality manager came involved in that and got us compo)
-The one that is still bugging us three months on is that surly guys did a runner before we were properly unpacked but told us not to worry as so long as we rang the office within 14 days they would collect for free. When we did ring first they said they don't collect then they said it would cost $60 then they said they would get surly-guys to collect. It never happened - we ring every week and are getting nowhere. There are 5 huge bags that are now full of flies and lying water and we would have to make 5 trips to the tip at $6 each to get rid of them. I am tempted to hire a van and take them down to Welshpool and leave them at reception I am so angry with them.

Oh, and they rang to do a quality survey a few weeks back and when I told them how unhappy I was they said that they always get someone to follow up unhappy customers and that didn't happen either.

I just hope and can make enough of you guys avoid them for your benefit as my revenge.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 12:17 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

-Surly delivery guys who don't say a word to you then break your furniture (at least the national quality manager came involved in that and got us compo)
-The one that is still bugging us three months on is that surly guys did a runner before we were properly unpacked but told us not to worry as so long as we rang the office within 14 days they would collect for free. When we did ring first they said they don't collect then they said it would cost $60 then they said they would get surly-guys to collect. It never happened - we ring every week and are getting nowhere. There are 5 huge bags that are now full of flies and lying water and we would have to make 5 trips to the tip at $6 each to get rid of them. I am tempted to hire a van and take them down to Welshpool and leave them at reception I am so angry with them.

Oh, and they rang to do a quality survey a few weeks back and when I told them how unhappy I was they said that they always get someone to follow up unhappy customers and that didn't happen either.

I just hope and can make enough of you guys avoid them for your benefit as my revenge.
Ditto!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 9:44 am

Barry Koolen is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks loads

Lucy.
Lucy,

Barry from Crown here.

Please note our phone number for the Bristol area is 01235 833 898. Paul or David will be happy to take your call and arrange an appointment to meet with you to talk about your needs and our service.

Note our Website is www.crownrelo.com

Regards,

Barry Koolen
e-mail: [email protected]
Old Jan 30th 2006, 10:12 am
Sydney- North Shore

jjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant future

takes all sorts of experiences i know that, but crown were excellent with us