crime & spiders

Old May 11th 2003, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

Crowson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default crime & spiders

i asked on a previous occasion about crime in oz didn't get a proper answer does any one truthfully know? and what is the situation on dangerous spiders in the melbourne area?:scared:
Old May 11th 2003, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: crime & spiders

Originally posted by Crowson
i asked on a previous occasion about crime in oz didn't get a proper answer does any one truthfully know? and what is the situation on dangerous spiders in the melbourne area?:scared:
Hi there,

Mr Mover said he lived in Adelaide for 40 years and has not being bitten yet, odds are like being stuck by lightning he said,
Old May 11th 2003, 11:20 pm
Sun Dodger

Bluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really nice

Sorry, I can't help with your particular questions as I didn't even know that Spiders carried out much crime, but try this one:

Q: What is hairy with 8 legs & the most dangerous beast in Australia?

A: A Huntsman with a flick knife.

Sorry, couldn't resist that one. Lol. Have you tried the search facility on one tabs at the top of the forum. I'm sure that both these issues have been covered before. Hope you get the answers that you are looking for. Good luck.

Dave
Old May 21st 2003, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

kaleb777 is an unknown quantity at this point

No one really cares about spiders here. Sure there are spiders that will cause your flesh to die or for you to get really sick or die, but unless you go around actively trying to get bitten they will leave you alone.
Old May 21st 2003, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

Smoko is an unknown quantity at this point

I nvere heard of anyone having trouble in melborne with crime or spiders. Why are you so bothered mate? Forget it. Youll die of boredom downunder before you die from muredr.
Old May 21st 2003, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

odds are like being stuck by lightning
Be just my luck to get struck by lightning and then robbed by a dangerous spider while I was unconcious.
Old May 24th 2003, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

Crowson is an unknown quantity at this point

what do you mean we,ll die boredam ? are you from melbourne?explaine if you can in more detail.
Old May 24th 2003, 12:51 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

It was reported today that tha Central Bank of Australia was Robbed by Redback and the funnel web gang, this is the most dangerous gang in all of australia, they escaped using an intricate web of silk which police believe was made before hand or should that be beeight hand? One of the gang was killed in the daring raid however when a passer by accidentily stood on him, he's last words were "you,ll never take me alive cobber"
A police spokesmen said he thinks he meant "copper" and added "But what do you expect from these creatures they are Animals" which sparked off a big debate with the local exterminator who said "strickly speaking they are Arachnids" and so it went on................................................ ...........................the last word goes to The bank teller who said " for goodness sake check your boots" we have no idea what he was talking about.
Old May 24th 2003, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point

what do you mean we,ll die boredam ? are you from melbourne?explaine if you can in more detail.
Hi there,

Everone's different life what you make it ...

The UK isnt any fun in winter when it's dark at 3.40 pm,

All the best,
Old May 24th 2003, 1:03 pm
We arrived november 2004

kentcoast is an unknown quantity at this point

All the info you could possibly want (and more) on crime:

http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/f...gures_2002.pdf

(you'll need acrobat reader).

And for the spiders -

http://www.scottware.com.au/awl/bite/spiders.htm

Note the bit about "no-one's died from a red back bite since '56"

Personally I'm more worried about my dogs.... One of them is a compusive spider chaser!

Cheers

Perry
Old May 24th 2003, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

grubelice is an unknown quantity at this point

As far as I am aware there are no criminal gangs of spiders in Melbourne. The rumours being spread are a web of a deceit. There has recently been an amnesty, though, where all spiders have been asked to surrender their weapons.
Old May 24th 2003, 1:54 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by paulf
It was reported today that tha Central Bank of Australia was Robbed by Redback and the funnel web gang, this is the most dangerous gang in all of australia, they escaped using an intricate web of silk which police believe was made before hand or should that be beeight hand? One of the gang was killed in the daring raid however when a passer by accidentily stood on him, he's last words were "you,ll never take me alive cobber"
A police spokesmen said he thinks he meant "copper" and added "But what do you expect from these creatures they are Animals" which sparked off a big debate with the local exterminator who said "strickly speaking they are Arachnids" and so it went on................................................ ...........................the last word goes to The bank teller who said " for goodness sake check your boots" we have no idea what he was talking about.

pmsl!!!!!!
Old May 24th 2003, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

grubelice is an unknown quantity at this point

Spiders have been given a bad pressltely. From what I gather the insect life and other slimey creepy crawlies have all been rounded up and used in the Bush Tucker Trials for the telly prog
I am a Slapper Get Me Out of Here. The last spider was seen disappearing down the throat of Phil Tuffnell. No harm done.
Old May 24th 2003, 3:09 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

True, and some went up Danny westbrokes hooter.
Old May 24th 2003, 4:21 pm
Badge

Originally posted by scoobydooathome
Hi there,

Everone's different life what you make it ...

The UK isnt any fun in winter when it's dark at 3.40 pm,

All the best,

hi scooby

gets dark early in the winters in aus too - but at least on the best winter's day in aus it will be 20 odd degrees and sunny!!!(in direct sunlight)

(even though you are dressed in fleeces etc)

badgers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.