Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Cresta update!!!

Cresta update!!!

Old Jul 11th 2003, 10:24 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cresta update!!!

Hi Guys,
Just to keep you all up to speed. Amy's police finally arrived this morning after 30 days (Not too bad). That along with our medicals have now been forwarded to our agent. They have to be back in Oz by the 21st July!!
Estate agents are coming next week I've booked 5 valuations so that I can get a better idea of a realistic selling price. Better news yet is that I have already had lots of interest (mostly people wanting to rent it. Ho Hum!!) even though it's not on the market yet and the first viewing is this Sunday. It's the son of one of the women at work whose renting at the moment so no chain. If nothing else I'm looking forward to some feedback as to the good/bad points of the house

Fingers crossed for a quick sale.... and a visa sticker in our passports

Debbie