Wikiposts

Credit History

Old May 31st 2004, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

laverda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Credit History

ok does anyone know how this works ? i have a credit card and loan but do i need to pay these off before i go or for other ways of thinking just go and leave em behind? would it affect me if i just went and left them behind me?

has anyone left theirs and up n left auzzie bound?
Old May 31st 2004, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

RichyT23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't suggest leggin it coz you will always get caught.
Old May 31st 2004, 1:29 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by RichyT23
I wouldn't suggest leggin it coz you will always get caught.
Tempted to agree. Do a search on here for "cut and run" (I think that's what it was called). There were some interesting comments on there from people in the know about these things
Old May 31st 2004, 1:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Credit History

Originally posted by laverda
ok does anyone know how this works ? i have a credit card and loan but do i need to pay these off before i go or for other ways of thinking just go and leave em behind? would it affect me if i just went and left them behind me?

has anyone left theirs and up n left auzzie bound?
Pay them before you go, if you can't (like the broke amongst us) keep paying them from Oz.

This has been discussed hundreds of times on here, and if you do a few searches you'll see why I'll end by saying, I hope you have a thick skin for some of the comments that are inevitably heading your way

Good luck
Old May 31st 2004, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

laverda is an unknown quantity at this point

lol thick skinned that i am indeed,
though id like to say as much as it wouldnt bother me to just up and go my wife wouldnt let me...i was just curious is all as i know they cant get your credit history once you are there due to the laws here in uk/europe.

also id rather go knowing i owe no1 nothing...

as for paying it while in oz, no thanks rather not do that ... ill pay before i go ... as im in no rush as of yet to settle