Courier Prices

Old Aug 11th 2005, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Courier Prices

Hi All

We have been ringing around for prices for sending our docs to ASPC.

The best at the moment is DHL at around £50.

Is this about right and are DHL ok with International deliveries.

I have had problems with them delivering items to our home.

Any help would be appreciated.

Graham
Old Aug 11th 2005, 6:36 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Courier Prices

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hi All

Graham
We sent ours via www.interparcel.com
They actually used DHL for the carrier but also use UPS. They came in at £29.95 for EXACTLY the same service as the DHL website offers at £50. The package was collected on the Monday at 10am and was delivered to ASPC on the Thursday at 9.35am local time.
Old Aug 11th 2005, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
We sent ours via www.interparcel.com
They actually used DHL for the carrier but also use UPS. They came in at £29.95 for EXACTLY the same service as the DHL website offers at £50. The package was collected on the Monday at 10am and was delivered to ASPC on the Thursday at 9.35am local time.

Thanks Claire

I've had a look on their website and they certainly seem to be the favourite right now.

Graham
Old Aug 12th 2005, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

Thanks Claire

I've had a look on their website and they certainly seem to be the favourite right now.

Graham
Hi we used Royal Mail signed for its alot cheaper and took only 5 days to get to oz you can also track the letter we cannot fault this service its worth a look at.
task
Old Aug 12th 2005, 8:30 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

i used UPS and they were a nightmare. nobody really knew where the package was. it arrived in australia 1 week after they said it would AND it was shoved in the porch at my brothers house and nobody signed for it!!! and now they are telling me that it wasnt guaranteed post as my brothers postal code is on the exempt list (which they didnt tell me at the time of booking!!) the package was really really important documents and they didnt give a sh*t!!

one the other hand, i have read on this forum that soem people have been impressed with UPS, so maybe it was just my usual bad luck
Old Aug 12th 2005, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Claire

Graham

I used interparcel aswell and they were excellent, its actually dhl who pick your parcel up but you pay half dhl prices, we paid £26.95 and it got there within 3 days! excellent service.
Trish
Old Aug 12th 2005, 8:56 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

We used DHL twice. First time £47 to Sydney (LCU), second time £48 to Melbourne (our agent).

Service was fantastic. I could track it every step of the way through their website and even got the name of the person who signed for at the other end.

Gina
Old Aug 12th 2005, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jimtrish
I used interparcel aswell and they were excellent, its actually dhl who pick your parcel up but you pay half dhl prices, we paid £26.95 and it got there within 3 days! excellent service.
Trish

Hi Trish

How long did it take from ordering the courier online to them picking up the package?

Graham
Old Aug 12th 2005, 9:36 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by task
Hi we used Royal Mail signed for its alot cheaper and took only 5 days to get to oz you can also track the letter we cannot fault this service its worth a look at.
task
I was wondering if they still did this. We used it for all of our stuff and couldn't fault it either
Old Aug 12th 2005, 9:39 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Graham
Graham,

We made a booking through Interparcel but from pick-up onwards the service is through DHL- our visa application was collected on the Friday and delivered to Adelaide on Tuesday morning. Able to track online through DHL website from start to finish.

Rgds,

Nicky
Old Aug 12th 2005, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Graham,

We made a booking through Interparcel but from pick-up onwards the service is through DHL- our visa application was collected on the Friday and delivered to Adelaide on Tuesday morning. Able to track online through DHL website from start to finish.

Rgds,

Nicky
Hi Nicky

How long from placing the order was it picked up?

Graham
Old Aug 12th 2005, 9:43 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nicky

How long from placing the order was it picked up?

Graham
If I remember correctly, provided you book with Interparcel by 2pm, it can be collected the following day. You can book online at www.interparcel.com (or maybe .co.uk)

Nicky
Old Aug 12th 2005, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
If I remember correctly, provided you book with Interparcel by 2pm, it can be collected the following day. You can book online at www.interparcel.com (or maybe .co.uk)

Nicky

Thanks Nicky

Looks like a job for the weekend.

Graham
Old Aug 12th 2005, 9:58 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

We used UPS as they would collect but DHL wanted us to drop it at a depot an hour away. Wouldn't dream of entrusting something so valuable as visa application with all those certified copies to Royal Mail / Auspost. I think it was about £40. We tracked it on-line all the way (Leamington-Nuneaton-Cologne-Singapore-Adelaide not the most obvious route but it got there in 4 or 5 days)
Old Aug 12th 2005, 10:52 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Just to let you know, I booked interparcel on the Friday lunchtime & they collected on the monday morning at 10am
BTW: RE: International Signed for from the Post Office........ I have lost mail using this service when sending to my mum on th eGold Coast. On the Royal Mail Website it actually says "The item will be registered (Signed For) at the destination address, although we cannot tell customers when it was delivered, nor can we supply a record of the signature." I have enquired at the main post office in town and was told that it cannot be tracked by you once it has lef tthe UK.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.