Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Country Week Soccer in Perth

Country Week Soccer in Perth

Old Sep 24th 2009, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Country Week Soccer in Perth

..................anyone got kids playing??
Im heading up on Friday for finals day if anyone fancies a coffee inbetween the matches
Old Oct 3rd 2009, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future
Default Re: Country Week Soccer in Perth

Rats, missed your post. I was up there with the Country Coastal U11's. Would have been good to catch up as felt a little left out with everybody else having family there.

How did your team do?

Debs
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woody1cruiser
Rats, missed your post. I was up there with the Country Coastal U11's. Would have been good to catch up as felt a little left out with everybody else having family there.

How did your team do?

Debs
hi Debs - I was only up there on Thurs when had the dreaded phonecall saying son had 'hurt' his leg Was pretty traumatic and he came home on crutches but is all miracliously recovered now he was playing CCJSA under 15s - and didnt have a very good week
Will you be at Bunbury Winter Carnival at the weekend??
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future

I was up there Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Hope his leg is better.

Not at Bunbury Carnival as the CCJSA made a mistake and only entered one under 11's team. Because ours was the B we've been dumped. We really wanted a playoff against the A team as we won our division and they came a lot lower but hey, we had a great time.

What team does your son normally play for and where are you down here. We are in Australind and both my boys play for the same (one under 11's and the other under 14's)

Debs
Old Oct 5th 2009, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

LOL we probably know each other!!!! My son played Australind Blues under 14s this season!! He is the tall lanky blonde Number 7 called Mark
Old Oct 7th 2009, 6:26 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mandy, will you be at the football in Bunbury this weekend? I'll be down there with friends whose son will be playing with ECU. I'll look out for you
Old Oct 7th 2009, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Well spoke to my eldest (Phillip) and he goes to school with Mark, although not in the same classes. His friend Jack is in there with him tho.

Small world eh!

Debs
Old Oct 7th 2009, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Hi Mandy, will you be at the football in Bunbury this weekend? I'll be down there with friends whose son will be playing with ECU. I'll look out for you
Yeah i will be there - make sure you come say hi We playing in Black and White - Mark is number 7 (the lanky blonde one who needs a hair cut!!)

Originally Posted by woody1cruiser
Well spoke to my eldest (Phillip) and he goes to school with Mark, although not in the same classes. His friend Jack is in there with him tho.

Small world eh!

Debs
Sure is Debs :-) Mark knows who Philip is now - funny ole life hey!
Old Oct 9th 2009, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

HI sorry to butt in but what is the bunbury winter festival as we are looking at going to bunbury and might just do it at the week end if something good is on thanks and good luck to everyone playing in a footie gams , thanks Kate
Old Oct 9th 2009, 3:14 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Yeah i will be there - make sure you come say hi We playing in Black and White - Mark is number 7 (the lanky blonde one who needs a hair cut!!)
Will look out for you and Mark - good luck x
Old Oct 9th 2009, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jimandkate
HI sorry to butt in but what is the bunbury winter festival as we are looking at going to bunbury and might just do it at the week end if something good is on thanks and good luck to everyone playing in a footie gams , thanks Kate
Hi Kate - its a soccer tournament played at The Soccerdome on Busslehighway in Bunbury. Unless you are soccer fanatics not much of a day out LOL

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Will look out for you and Mark - good luck x
Cool - hope to see you there. If its anything like last years we will be the team getting hammered by all the Perth teams