Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

could you help my mate ammo

could you help my mate ammo

Old Dec 21st 2007, 5:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: could you help my mate ammo

Some great advice from Dorothy.! Think it is pretty rude of you not to acknowledge her post in preference for posts about footie!
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:17 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
First thing to do is to get the Vetassess application going. NOW, not later. Get all your certificates and qualifications together and get certified copies of everything. Then go to http://www.vetassess.com.au/index.cfm?menu=1.3a and take a good read of what you need to do. You should have time to get your skills assessment lodged by the middle to end of January if you get off your bum and get it started right now. You can then apply for your visa online prior to your 45th birthday in March if you have started the Vetassess process. Where it asks online for your skills assessment TRN you would put in the receipt number from your payment to Vetassess.

I can't stress enough to get off your bum and get this started TODAY if you want to apply for a permanent residency visa. Your 45th birthday is in 3 months and after that you will not be eligible. Don't wait for an agent to return your call. If they can't be bothered with an obviously urgent application then move on to another agent. If you want more information on agents then send me a private message. I'll fill you in on who to use and who to avoid.
Brilliant advice.

Ammo that's exactly what you should do

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Some great advice from Dorothy.! Think it is pretty rude of you not to acknowledge her post in preference for posts about footie!
Easy tiger, he may have just missed it in posting that's all, easily done
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

ammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really nice

For your information i pmd her straight after her post didn't realise i had to tell everyone oh yes i had a poo 15 minutes later how rude of me not to share that with you (just incase soeone thinks im still being rude that was my attempt at humour)

dorothy fantastic advice hope you recived my pm will contact you again tomorrow
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

A little courtesy never hurt anyone, particularly a newbie asking for help
And, no! We don't need to be overly familiar with your bowel habits thank you!
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

ammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really niceammo is just really nice

ok bum smacked
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Oh sally can i have some more stars now please:hear t:
just one little star please
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ammo
Oh sally can i have some more stars now
just one little star please
You're not quite as funny as your mate Ast!
But here, have some stars ******
Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:43 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

No doug ellis new bloke now american billionaire randy lerner
do you support a team?
Used to love watching any footy. Never particularly followed any team, albeit I did have a soft spot for the Gunners

Since moving to oz, it is NRL for me, 3 teams i love watching...

Broncos ( obviously )
The Townsville Boys !
and St George.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

THOSE STARS are you sure they're stars they look like love hearts to me aston man is right you're such a flirtxxxx

Last edited by ammo; Dec 21st 2007 at 8:15 pm.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

hi tfu
am i allowed to talk to you im a newbie you know

Last edited by ammo; Dec 21st 2007 at 8:11 pm.
Old Dec 21st 2007, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

:THOSE STARS are you sure there stars they look like love hearts to me aston man is right you're such a flirtxxxx
Yeah, you wish! And you don't want to believe everything Marcus tells you!
hi tfu
am i allowed to talk to you im a newbie you know
F**k off!
Old Dec 21st 2007, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Marcus lied to me
Old Dec 21st 2007, 8:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Marcus lied to me
He does it all the time, get used to it!
Old Dec 21st 2007, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

What football team do you support then sally?
Old Dec 21st 2007, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What football team do you support then sally?
Don't do football! Will let you & Timber carry on now!
Goodnight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.