Reload this Page >

Could today be THE day ???

Could today be THE day ???

Old Jul 14th 2003, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Could today be THE day ???

Hi All

I am hoping that the postie arrives with my 'life' in the passport today!

If not then I am going to ring AHC and be upfront with them. Seems like I have waited for years (only 16 days!)

I know that you arent supposed to ring AHC but they have my passport and they didnt mention it when they asked for more info so I am afraid that they may have misplaced it!

Fingers crossed (again!)

Anth
Old Jul 14th 2003, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Let us know how you get on.

cheers

karen
Old Jul 14th 2003, 6:42 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed for you!
Old Jul 14th 2003, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice

Yup, fingers crossed & good luck! Let us know how you get on.

Bidd
Old Jul 14th 2003, 7:41 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Could today be THE day ???

Keeping my fingers crossed for you

best of luck

Mel
Old Jul 14th 2003, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Could today be THE day ???

Originally posted by anthonykirby
Hi All

I am hoping that the postie arrives with my 'life' in the passport today!

If not then I am going to ring AHC and be upfront with them. Seems like I have waited for years (only 16 days!)

I know that you arent supposed to ring AHC but they have my passport and they didnt mention it when they asked for more info so I am afraid that they may have misplaced it!

Fingers crossed (again!)

Anth

Hate to put you on a downer Anthony, but not sure that today would be the day. Tomorrow maybe, as they would all be back in work today after the weekend off. If its of any help, ours was confirmed on a Tuesday.
I'm sure it won't be too long now.

Whisky
Old Jul 14th 2003, 10:59 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Just remember you can only ring AHC between 11 and 12 each day...