Could Monday be THE day?

Wikiposts

Could Monday be THE day?

Old Jul 6th 2003, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Could Monday be THE day?

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is keeping well and not watching too much Big Brother - there seems to be a distinct lack of people online over the last few weeks!

Hoping that my visa comes through in the morning. I remain upbeat although it gets harder to wait with every day that passes.

On the positive side - I only have 14 days until I finish work! Decided to hand my notice in before finalising visa. As it happens I need a change of career so I bit the bullet and played a little game of 'who dares'. Hopefully the 'wins' bit will follow but that remains to be seen by all...

... Will keep the board up to date regarding the visa and I hope to be telling you good news some time soon!

Cheers for all the support guys. It is very much appreciated!

Anth
Old Jul 6th 2003, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Could Monday be THE day?

Originally posted by anthonykirby
Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is keeping well and not watching too much Big Brother - there seems to be a distinct lack of people online over the last few weeks!

Hoping that my visa comes through in the morning. I remain upbeat although it gets harder to wait with every day that passes.

On the positive side - I only have 14 days until I finish work! Decided to hand my notice in before finalising visa. As it happens I need a change of career so I bit the bullet and played a little game of 'who dares'. Hopefully the 'wins' bit will follow but that remains to be seen by all...

... Will keep the board up to date regarding the visa and I hope to be telling you good news some time soon!

Anth
hi anthony
i'll hope and pray that your postie arrives with what your waiting for in the morning, i hate knowing that Sundays there is no post!
good luck with everything
rach, mark and chanelle

Old Jul 6th 2003, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

karen and andy is an unknown quantity at this point

Well its got to be this week, hasn't it.

fingers crossed

cheers
karen and andy
Old Jul 6th 2003, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hang in there

Regards

Terry
Old Jul 6th 2003, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cheers Guys

I am holding on with the skin of my teeth and PRAYING that I get it;

Dont know what I would do if they refused me - APART FROM TAKE THEM ALL TO APPEAL!!!!!

Will let you all know tomoro morning guys (or tomoro night if postie dont come b4 work!)

Anth
Old Jul 6th 2003, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cheers Guys

Dont know what I would do if they refused me - APART FROM TAKE THEM ALL TO APPEAL!!!!!

Will let you all know tomoro morning guys (or tomoro night if postie dont come b4 work!)

Anth
Sod that !!! - throw a sickie and wait for the postman
Old Jul 6th 2003, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

If the postie doesn't arrive before you go to work, chuck a sickie and wait for him.

Cheers

Karen and Andy
Old Jul 6th 2003, 8:38 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by terryg
Sod that !!! - throw a sickie and wait for the postman
What if the postmans going as well an he throws a sickie
:scared: :scared:
Don't panic you'll still be there before most of us
Sean
Old Jul 7th 2003, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Hi Guys,

Anth
To Anthony and Zoe
do i take it that you are busy celebrating?
hope that your postie bought you good news this morning
best wishes
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Jul 7th 2003, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

millertime is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Anth
Hi there

been reading your story for a wee while now and online again waiting to hear if your visa is through.

Good luck for your new life in Noosa...one hell of a place!
Old Jul 7th 2003, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Come on Anthony where are you??????

We need to know.

Cheers

Karen and Andy
Old Jul 7th 2003, 10:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, let us know one way or the other.......if it hasn'tarrived, let out your frustrations on us!
Old Jul 7th 2003, 3:26 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Anth
I'm sure you'll get it, I wish you luck.

But if you don't, you could always get married.
Old Jul 8th 2003, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Come on Anthony we are all waiting with baited breath.

Cheers

Karen
Old Jul 8th 2003, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Well it seems your news if you have any is eagerly awaited!

From someone who hasn`t been online for a while!

footie chick x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.