Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

cost of visa - converting from australian dollars

cost of visa - converting from australian dollars

Old Jun 10th 2003, 3:47 pm
port kennedy dec 2003

carolerussell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default cost of visa - converting from australian dollars

Can any one please tell me the site where I can find out the conversion for the cost of my visa application. I am about to apply for a temporary buisiness long stay visa and I know there is a site which converts the visa costs from australian dollars to other foreign currencies including english. Thank you for any help.

Last edited by carolerussell; Jun 10th 2003 at 3:53 pm.
Old Jun 10th 2003, 3:48 pm
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Currency Calculator

http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html
Old Jun 10th 2003, 3:56 pm
port kennedy dec 2003

carolerussell is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanbks pookin but the site I am talking about is an official site to do with immigration and it tells an accurate charge regardless of the current exchange rate. Thanks anyway.
Old Jun 10th 2003, 4:56 pm
Sydneysider and lovin it!

Dinky is on a distinguished road
Default Re: cost of visa - converting from australian dollars

Originally posted by carolerussell
Can any one please tell me the site where I can find out the conversion for the cost of my visa application. I am about to apply for a temporary buisiness long stay visa and I know there is a site which converts the visa costs from australian dollars to other foreign currencies including english. Thank you for any help.
I think this is what you mean.

http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/html/feelist.html

Dinky
Old Jun 10th 2003, 5:03 pm
Be true to your skew

Pookin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default That explains why...............!

Hi Carole

I did wonder why when I put the $ amount into the currency calculator that I had been billed more for my visa application than I figured on (on that day's exchange rate) - was too grateful that it had got there!

I guess DIMIA must have a set rate at which they charge in $s set yearly or something, so that they can forecast financially with some accuracy.
Old Jun 11th 2003, 1:53 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cost of visa - converting from australian dollars

Carole,

If you apply at the end of this month please be aware that the visa charges will most likely change from 01/07/2003. The A$ denominated fees are definitely changing, so expect some amendments in the UK£ amounts are also likely.

Best regards.

Originally posted by carolerussell